Part 4

"Wooyoung had a very painful colic, but he's fine now. There's no risk." Dr. Lee said, removing the blood pressure monitor from the boy's arm.

"It's unbelievable that a colic made him scream so horrible." Mingui was doubtful.

Nurse Park smiled nervously "There are cases where colic can be extremely painful." The doctor agreed "The young man must rest for five days, no type of activity or physical contact." he added staring at San, which caused him to blush.

"How lucky that Seeun's aunt is a nurse and that you could come, doctor, I really appreciate it" Hongjoong bowed to the doctor.

Yunho was in a trance looking at the nurse, she was a very pretty girl, Jongho noticed and started teasing him "Tell her something." Yunho jumped "To who?" "To the nurse, you're looking at her with heart-shaped eyes." Yunho was red up to his ears.

The other members of ateez and the fellaz were happy that Woo was not seriously ill.

The doctor said goodbye to the boys, while the nurse Park approached Yunho "Mr. Jeung, have my card, feel free to call me if something happens, whatever." Yunho stuttered "Sususure..." and put the card in his pocket, causing Jongho to have a coughing fit to hold back his laughter.

Seeun accompanied the doctor and her aunt out of the building, there they spoke to him seriously, " You have to prevent San and Wooyoung from having sex for five days, which is the period of fertility that he will have." Seeun widened his eyes "Don't you prefer that I stop the KTX-Sancheon with my hands?" "I warned them of physical contact, I hope they follow the orders." said the doctor. "Yes, we don't want history to repeat itself." added the nurse.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Yeosang and Wooyoung were carrying water from the well to their house when they saw the father of the latter come running to the house.

They were cousins, Yeo's mother and Woo's mother were twins, Yeo's mother lived with them because she was widowed very young and the two boys had been raised as brothers, Yeo was a few months older than the other.

They were a very poor family, but they lived happily, at least they always had food to put on the table.

They found Woo's father telling his mother very excited "I got the job as cook in the Governor's palace, I start tomorrow. I will have a good salary and we can live better." The two women and the two boys were very happy and the five began to dance in a group hug, luck seemed to smile at them.

After eating, the boys went for a walk. Yeo started to look towards the neighboring house, Woo glanced at him and smiled mischievously "Are you waiting to see the handsome boy, Hwa?" Yeo went from snow white to scarlet red "Woo, please..." "Hahaha, you have to admit that you like him a lot." Yeo nodded "Yes, you're right, he's so tall and muscular." "Come, let's go find him and invite him for a walk. I think he likes you too, he makes a funny little lamb face every time he sees you." Woo said. "You think, Woo? I would be so happy." "I'm sure, Yeo. I wish I was lucky too and found a handsome boy like Hwa."

At that moment, Hwa came out of his house and greeted the boys, "Where are you going?" Yeo couldn't speak, Woo replied "To the forest, for a walk.". Hwa joined them and they spent a very fun afternoon wandering through the trees.

The next day, Woo's father started at his new job. The head of the employees gave him the respective instructions, Governor Choi lived in the palace, his wife and his two children, San, a seventeen-year-old boy and Jongho, a ten-year-old boy.

Also, in the palace were living the Governor's advisor with his son Hongjoong and his personal physician with his son Mingi. In an adjoining pavilion, lived the head of the Guards and his son Yunho.

The three boys and San were very close friends, almost like brothers, they had known each other since childhood.

San and Yunho trained with the soldiers, they were both very strong and talented.

Hongjoong helped his father, since he was an excellent scriba, he was often in charge of the Governor's documents.

Mingi helped his father with his medical work and had become an excellent apprentice.

A month had passed, finally Hwa had confessed to Yeo. Woo was very happy for them, the couple did not leave him aside, he always shared with him, but he preferred to spend time alone so that the new boyfriends had a little privacy, which made him feel a little lonely and bored.

Hwa was teaching Yeo to shoot and the latter had become a true archery artist.

The three of them were at Woo and Yeo's house when the father arrived "Woo, I have good news. One of the kitchen helpers got married and isn't going to work anymore, so we need to hire a new assistant and I told the boss that you can help us, I told him you were even a better cook than me and he told me you can start tomorrow." Woo was very happy, he wouldn't be so bored anymore.

Hwa asked "Mr. Jung, there won't be a job for me?" "Since you ask, they need soldiers, they are going to recruit in two days." "Excellent, thank you, I'm going to go." Yeo pouted "Can I go, too?" Woo's father scratched his chin "I don't know, you're fifteen years old. But you can try."

And so it was, Woo began his job as a kitchen helper and Hwa and Yeo began their training as Governor's soldiers.