Part 6

Woo's father was worried about his son's friendship with San, although it seemed that the friendship between the boys was sincere, he wasn't sure what San's family might be thinking.

San's father did not see the relationship with good eyes "I don't like San hanging out with that kitchen boy, he is not from our class. His father will be a great cook, but they are just simple villagers." "I think we should start thinking about getting our son married, I have several friends with daughters of marriageable age who are very interested in San." added his mother. "Yes, it's a good idea, San should already be thinking about taking his life seriously."

Hongjoong heard the whole conversation, he was going to leave some documents, he left them as soon as possible and went to tell San about the conversation.

On the way he was joined by Mingi.

When San found out what his parents were planning, he was furious, no one would make him give up Woo, before he preferred to run away with him to any part of the world.

The four of them decided not to tell Woo anything yet, so he wouldn't worry.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Yalena was part warlock and part elf, which allowed her to cross between realms for a certain time, the same as Krok, who was part human, otherwise, due to the curse on them, they would immediately disintegrate.

She had under her command several humans who were her minions, with them she intended to annihilate Yeosang, to take revenge on the elven prince who had rejected her.

Hwa and Yeo were hunting a deer for dinner, they decided to corner the animal. Yeo went further into the forest, when Yalena's men attacked him and started beating him. When Hwa heard his screams, he ran and managed to stop the thugs, who fled, but it was too late, Yeo was dying.

"Yeo, love, no, no, no..." Hwa was desperate, Yeo didn't react and he was getting colder, threads of blood ran all over his face, it was undeniable that he was going to die soon...

Then, Hwa didn't hesitate for an instant "I renounce my immortality, I surrender it to the gods in exchange for this human's life. I make this sacrifice for love, my immortality in exchange for his life." Hwa placed her lips on Yeo's left temple and concentrated, soon a beaming light covered both boys.

Little by little, Yeo opened her eyes "What happened?", "Don't you remember?" asked the other. "Nothing, what happened?" Hwa sighed in relief "Nothing love, you fell and hit your head hard" "But why do I have so much blood on my clothes?" Hwa didn't know what to say "It's just that the head wound bled a lot." Yeo touched his head, but there was no longer any wound, not even on his body, but seeing Hwa's anguished face, he preferred to keep quiet and not inquire further.

That night, looking in the mirror, Yeo saw a red mark on his left temple and down his eye. He was looking at it for a long time and suddenly, he just smiled...

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Yalena was completely furious; she couldn't believe what had happened.

"You failed in your task, Yalena. So, we can continue with the initial plan." said Lanthos "Krok, I give you the potion, you are going to the earth, and you will be sure that the boy Wooyoung drinks it." "Yes, my lord, I will do so, count on me." The warlock took the potion and left.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Suha, the envoy of the elf king, had entered the service of San and Jongho's mother, which allowed her to meet the boys.

What Suha did not imagine is that Yunho was going to fall in love with her and that she was going to reciprocate "The king is going to punish me, I must not neglect the work that was entrusted to me for having fallen in love with a mortal." But, it became more and more difficult for her to keep an eye on San and Woo, since she wanted to share all her free time with her new boyfriend.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°

Woo went to the market to buy spices for his cakes and sweets.

At a stall, a seller called him, offering him the novelties brought from a distant country. "Try, young man, it is one of the best elaborated honeys in the world." And Woo, without hesitation, completely drank the bottle that was offered to him "It's delicious!". Krok could not contain a laugh of satisfaction...