Part 3

When ateez went down to the parking lot of the building, they found an advertisement for a new restaurant on the windshield of the van.

"Look guys, it has good dishes and it's close to here." the Captain told them. "Do they have meat? I'm hungry" Mingi went over to read the brochure. "Here said it's their specialty" Hongjoong continued.

Yunho was the driver, he was the only one with a license "Okay, hurry up, get on. Give me the address and we'll go."

Quickly, the rest of the boys sat comfortably in the van and went to see the new restaurant.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Meanwhile, in the elves realm, many centuries ago...

"The curse was real and it's about to come true. A child will be born with such enormous power that it will allow the warlocks to obtain a bridge to reach the earth realm.", said the priestess.

Siwon, king of the elves, was very dismayed "We have to prevent it from happening, at any cost." Hana, her youngest daughter, who in human age represented about fifteen years old, asked "What is that curse, father.?"

The king cleared his throat "A long time ago, the warlocks tried to take over the earth. We stopped, defeated and isolated them in their realm. We managed to control their power, if they went to the earth, they lose their faculties completely. But a very powerful witch cast a curse before she died, she said that a human child will be born who would serve them to build a bridge, a path, that would help them reach the earth with all their power."

"And it is about to be fulfilled, two women will conceive the next full moon, one a boy and the other a girl, who will be the ones to give birth to that baby." added the priestess.

"And what are we going to do, father? You're not thinking of killing the babies." asked her son, Prince Seonghwa. Siwon shook his head at him "Of course not, it is written that they will be born and I would not be able to commit such a crime." Seonghwa sighed in relief "That makes me happy, father."

The king had another plan, so he ordered the priestess, "Eunyeong, let's use the forbidden magic. Prepare a spell for the girl's future mother to have a boy instead. If there are two boys, they won't be able to conceive."

Eunyeong was very surprised by the king's proposal, however, she had no choice but to obey "So it will be, my lord."

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

In the restaurant, the boys were eating a lot. "I'm too full." Jongho said still chewing the meat. "I think I'm going to burst this ramen is one of the best I've ever eaten," added Mingi very satisfied. San and Woo had their mouths full of the sauce from the plate of ribs they were eating, while Hwa and Yeo savored their second plate of fried chicken. "I can't even breathe" San snorted, Woo laughed and wiped the corner of his mouth "Look how dirty you are." San also laughed "You should look in a mirror too."

A waiter approached, with a tray of drinks of strange colors "Guys, please, you have to try this liquor, it's a creation of the house. We want to know your opinion." "Of course." said the Captain, who was a little drunk, since he was not used to drinking. "I want, I want." said Woo, who was already a little tipsy, the others agreed as well. The waiter smiled a little crookedly and handed the first glass to Woo "Here, this one is made especially for you." Woo drank it "It's delicious." The waiter seemed overjoyed as he handed the rest of the drinks to the other boys.

After the boys drank them, the waiter went outside, tossed his apron into a trash can, pulled a device out of his pocket, pressed a button, and simply said, "Mission accomplished."

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Nine months later, in the warlocks realm, discontent and anger were felt everywhere.

"Two boys, two boys were born. It can't be." Pralen was pulling his long hair.

"This has to be the work of those damn elves.", were Yalena's words.

"They must have used forbidden magic, they played us very dirty." Lanthos's face was contorted with rage. Suddenly, an idea came to his head "But, we also have dark magic. Let's create a potion and give it to one of the boys so that he will be able to conceive."

Pralen couldn't believe it "Are you sure that can be done?" Lanthos turned to look at him "I don't know, but we have plenty of time to find out."

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

"It worked, two boys were born." King Siwon was satisfied.

"The warlocks must be furious." Seonghwa added.

Hana chuckled. "And I'm sure Yalena even more so. She's hated you to death ever since you turned down her marriage proposal centuries ago."

"That woman is hateful, spoiled and I never liked her." Seonghwa replied.

Eunji, her mother, also smiled "Yes, son, I remember how angry she was when you rejected her. Just like all the oother girls you've rejected over the years."

The prince blushed terribly "Mother."

Hana laughed "Mother, the right girl hasn't been born yet" and continued in a low voice only for her brother to hear "Or boy..." Seonghwa pulled her braids and they started fighting.

"Children please," but her father was laughing too.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

At night, San and Woo were sleeping in each other's arms, when an unspeakable pain caused Woo to wake up with such a piercing scream that San almost fell out of bed.

"Woo, what's up, what do you have?" San was very scared, while Woo was writhing in pain on the bed. San left the room to call the other menbers.

In the bedrooms below, Junghoon, Seeun, and Jinsik all snapped awake. "It's Wooyoung!", Junghoon exclaimed, throwing himself off the bed and leaving the room, with a bewildered Yujun trailing behind, meeting Seeun and Jinsik and the rest of the fellaz who had woken up. They ran to the upstairs bedrooms, only to be met with chaos.

Junghoon got away from everyone, concentrated and his eyes turned into a kind of spiral and he simply exclaimed "Green alert, green alert."