Part 10

Suha went to leave Woo some gummies to calm the nausea, he was already almost twelve weeks pregnant, but the ailments did not subside. Yunho followed her, he wanted to talk to her. "Nurse Park, uh, Suha..." "Tell me?" she stared at him. Yunho scratched his head "I wanted to ask you, it's true that we we were dating?". Suha smiled at him "I was Yunho's girlfriend from the past, that's not you." Yunho felt sad "The moment I saw you for the first time, I felt that I knew you. You seemed eeeh, very beautiful..." "Suha was surprised "It's interesting that you have some memory of the past, but that's there, in the past." Yunho continued "I thought maybe now..." Suha cut him off "Look, Yunho, I find you just as handsome as the boy I fell in love with. At that time, I was very young, now I am many more centuries older than then, I already look as an adult woman. I have never regretted falling in love, I loved that soldier madly, but I feel a little guilty because I abandoned my duties at that time. I was King Siwon's assistant, I was chosen for the mission because I am also a healer. When all of you died, I renounced everything and dedicated myself just to being a healer, enrolled in the order of healers and renounced everything mundane." "Are you something like a nun?" "You could say so. Yunho, I promise you that you will find a girl who will make you happy one day. Okay?" "Mmm, yeah, okay." Suha gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away, leaving a very thoughtful Yunho.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

"When are we going to attack them and bring the boy?" Yalena asked.

Lanthos answered "Not yet, the pregnancy is just beginning. We don't want to make the same mistake as in the past. Let's wait he's about to give birth."

Krok added "Besides, that boy is a spoiled brat. Better let his boyfriend and his friends take care of his whims."

Pralen "Better wait, we can't afford to fail again."

Everyone agreed.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

"This time we came here first, we have the best rooms." I.N was very happy. "I'm really looking forward to seeing Woo, we're going to have a lot of fun." Changbim said. "I already feel where new gray hairs are coming out." Chan raised his hand to his head. All the SKZs laughed.

The bus in which the ateez came arrived at the mountain house where they would share with the Stray Kids, playing games, eating, having fun and filming the mv for a song in which the two groups would collaborate.

The SKZ watched as San practically lifted Woo off the bus. Hyunjin laughed "Woo has totally tamed San." "Hey, it's really nice that he has those details with Woo." scolded Lix.

Minho looked at the couple and felt a lot of tenderness when he saw them, especially Woo, he was different, more beautiful than he already was.

"Guys, hello." the attez saluted, the others ran to meet them.

Changbim hugged Woo, lifted him up and twirled him several times, which alarmed all the attez, but Woo was very happy.

Minho also noticed that the boys didn't let Woo carry any pieces of luggage.

Seungmin and Jongho started talking about the part of the song where they would sing together. Chan and Hongjoon went into group leader mode and started discussing logistics.

The rest of the day passed quietly, they rehearsed, had dinner and went to bed early, the next day would be very busy.

"Woo, come on, the coffee is delicious." Changbim offered. "Thank you, but I'll drink milk." Hyunjin was surprised "Wooyoung didn't want to drink coffee, the end of the world is coming." Woo gave him a little slap, Lix who was next to him was laughing. Minho was still thoughtful, he was seeing how everyone behaved with Woo, something was wrong, he also began to feel like protecting him, without understanding why.

They had the games, this time Woo did not participate. "Woo, come run." Han yelled back. "Not this time, the others are going to compete for me." Han didn't insist.

The boys were divided to perform the song, with different filming locations.

Minho and Woo shared a dance part and Jongho and Seungmin shared a singing part in the same place. Minho and Woo's part was perfect, but when they finished Minho realized that Woo was changing color, he was turning very green. Woo was very dizzy, he retched a couple of times and Minho immediately ran over and brought him a bin to vomit. "Do you want me to look for San?" "No, thank you, Minho." Jongho arrived at that moment with Seungmin behind and gave Woo a gummy, this made him feel better immediately. The two SKZ were worried "Thanks guys, I'm fine. The heat and smell of the barn where we filmed made me feel dizzy." Minho and Seungmin turned to look at each other, there was something they weren't telling them.

At night, Changbim offered Woo a beer and he refused it, this made the AKZ even more surprised "Woo is sick?" Lix was worried. "I don't know, he acts a little strange." said I.N. Han was a bit jealous, Minho was also very affectionate with Woo, they were good friends, but he was very attentive with him.

The next day, they finished filming, had lunch and had the afternoon free to enjoy the place and the pool.

Chan and Hongjoong were finalizing details and most of the ateez and SKZ were playing in the pool. Woo was lying on a beach chair sunbathing. Changbim and Minho came over to talk to him. A very serious Changbim asked "Woo, I don't want you to lie to me. Are you sick?" Woo was surprised "Why?" Minho continued "We've seen that the guys don't let you do anything and you don't eat well." "Besides, you don't drink coffee or beer, you have to be serioulsy ill." Changbim's tone moved Woo "I'm not sick..." "So..." Minho insisted "I'm pregnant." "Pregnant!" Changbim's scream was heard throughout the pool area.

"Who's pregnant?" Chan asked from the other side of the pool, Hongjoong just said "I don't get paid enough for this job. I want to retire..."

All the SKZ and ateez sat around Woo and told the story.

"I'm going to buy condoms." Hyunjin said, Lix looked at him and pouted. "Me too." Han agreed. Minho looked sad. "Don't you want kids?" "I don't want to get pregnant" he replied. "Don't worry, I don't think that will happen again." Hongjoong soothed them.

"And they are twins... San you are a stallion" said I.N. hitting San's arm. San puffed up with pride like a popcorn, which made Woo roll his eyes and make his characteristic face, San pouted, but the two looked at each other with so much love, that in the background there were aaaw, sighs and sounds of arcades. Everyone laughed.

"Who's going to take care of the children?" Seungming wanted to know. San replied, "Our mothers are already organized with the schedules, they all want to be babysitters for the twins." "How lucky to have the support of the families," said Lix. They all agreed.

"So, are you in danger?" Chan inquired, everyone nodded again. Minho said, "If you need anything, count on me." Chan added "I think we all think the same, if you need us, count on our help and support. And we promise to keep it a secret." The ateez were very grateful.