Part 8

That night, Wooyoung woke up with a severe stomachache. Yeosang woke up hearing him complain. Woo had a fever and was crying in pain.

Yeo called his mother and his aunt, they tried to ease his pain, but he did not subside.

The next day, Woo couldn't go to work.

Jongho went looking for Woo like every morning to have his sweets, but the father told him that his son had woken up very sick.

Jongho went to tell San, but her mother didn't allow him to leave the house. That day several friends came to have lunch with their daughters and San and Hongjoong had to be present.

Suha overheard the conversation and became very worried about Woo.

San asked Mingi and Yunho to go see Woo, Suha went with them.

Mingi and Suha gave Woo various medicines and teas that gave him relief.

Woo asked about San, but they told him that he had government business to attend to. They didn't want to tell Woo that San's mother was looking for a girlfriend for him.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

The next day, Woo woke up better and was able to go to work. Jongho was very happy to see him.

"San wanted to go to see you yesterday, but mom wouldn't let him. She invited her friends because she wants San to marry one of their daughters." said the boy innocently. Woo blanched "Do they want San to get married?" Jongho nodded "Yes, but San doesn't want to, he's very angry with dad and mom. He was very rude to all the girls yesterday. Mom was furious. It was fun. I hid to watch the meeting." Woo swallowed "San was interested in any girls?" Jongho was thoughtful "No, San didn't like any of the girls. Actually, they looked very mean and superficial. I know that San wants you. I know that everyone thinks that because I'm ten years old I don't understand anything, but I know my brother and I know he's in love with you. He makes an idiot face every time he talks about you and I've heard him talking to Yunho, Honjoong and Mingi."

Woo felt a little relieved when he heard the boy, but at the same time, he was very worried about San's future, he had nothing to offer him, he was a man and from a very poor family, San at some point would have to look for a woman with whom to form a home. This thought made him feel very sad.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Woo was preparing to go home, when San arrived in the kitchen. Woo was a bit elusive; San was profusely apologetic for not going to see him the day before.

They started walking and deviated to a place that was his romantic corner. Woo was very quiet. They sat down and San asked him what was wrong, Woo told him all the fears of him. San smiled and told him that he didn't have to worry, that he loved him and that nothing and no one would come between them, that he was willing for them to run away if necessary.

Woo hugged San and began to feel a heat rising from his guts. They had been dating for several months but had not become intimate. That always made his cousin laugh, Yeo and Hwa were lovers.

"What's wrong, are you very red?" Saint asked. Woo was distraught, he didn't know what he was feeling. But he didn't answer, he simply kissed San with a passion that he didn't know he could feel.

San was surprised but responded more intensely to the kiss. The caresses became more intense and that was his first night of love. They surrendered to their passion without thinking about anything, swearing eternal love.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

Woo was very happy, now he was convinced that San loved him. But a few days passed, and he began to feel very dizzy, especially in the morning, he couldn't eat breakfast and he vomited everything, which was a problem in the kitchen, because the smells and some foods made him enormously disgusted.

Suha was watching him very carefully, she was convinced that he had had relations with San. Woo was very pale, but glowing, he was a very beautiful boy, but he was more beautiful now.

Finally, Suha found Woo secretly vomiting, she helped him, and there was no longer any doubt that he was pregnant.

Suha told Hwa and they decided it was time to tell the other boys, especially since now Woo was in danger of being kidnapped by the warlocks' slaves.

The boys couldn't believe what Hwa and Suha told them. Especially Yunho, when he found out that his girlfriend was an elf.

Yeo took it more calmly "I knew it, I remember that you saved me from some men who attacked me, and you healed my wound with a kiss on the forehead." Suha looked at Hwa very surprised and he had to tell his story, that his father had disowned him and that he had given up his immortality to save Yeo's life.

Yeo was crying, he felt very guilty, but Hwa told him that he didn't regret anything.

Now the problem was to protect Woo, everyone agreed that it was the priority.

Suha went to find out from the king, if they could count on his help and she went to the kingdom of the elves.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

The boys did not suspect that a henchman of Yalena was listening to them. When she heard that Suha was not with them and Hwa did not count with his immortality, she decided that that same night they would kidnap Wooyoung.

They prepared the ambushes, the first thing was to annihilate San and his three friends, they were not prepared when they were ambushed at Yunho's house. Jongho was with them and San managed to make him escape without being seen and go to warn the others.

San, Yunho, Mingi and Hongjoong fought with all their might against Yalena's henchmen, but they were cornered in a room in the house, where the criminals set them on fire.

Jongho ran with all his strength and managed to reach the kitchen, Hwa and Yeo were with Woo, there he told them what was happening. At that moment they heard how the men of the warlocks were approaching. Hwa told Woo and Jongho to run away and hide as well as possible, that they would stop them.

But as much as they fought, Yalena cornered them in the garden, Hwa and Yeo were surrounded, all they could do was hug each other as a hail of arrows rained down on them.

Woo and Jonhgo had managed to reach the beginning of the forest, with the men behind them, Woo fell off and they caught up with them. Jongho was trying to shield Woo with his small body, when one of the men picked him up and tossed him aside. He raised his sword to impale the boy, when Woo jumped and with his body landed on Jongho. The sword was very long, and the man pierced both boys at once...

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

When the rest of the people realized what had happened, they were baffled.

Woo's father and San's father, they were heartbroken to find their children dead on the outskirts of the forest.

And Woo's father couldn't believe that his nephew and Seonghwa had also been found murdered.

Suha was the first to arrive at Yunho's house and find the four boys charred. She fell to her knees and began to cry.

Siwon couldn't believe that his son was dead, her mother and Hana were crying uncontrollably. The king did not allow Seonghwa to be returned to the kingdom. Woo's family took it upon themselves to bury the three boys.

This was an event that the people could never understand...