Part 13

The rehearsal room was packed with people, eight Ateez, ten KQFellaz, eight Stray Kids and two elves, it was a crowd.

The Fellaz were delighted to meet the SKZ, they admired them very much. Lee Know was a little uncomfortable, because Junghoon, Jinsik and Seeun seemed fascinated with him and Han was getting a little jealous, so he decided to put his arm around his shoulders to calm him down.

The SKZ agreed to take Woo and Yeo with them while the others went to the cave to seal the rift, even offering to accompany them.

"I can go with you, I'm not afraid." said Chan, Lee Know supported them "I'm going too." which startled Han into looking at him with wide eyes. "You cannot." Seeun immediately told him. "Why?" Lee Know was very surprised and Han was very relieved. "Because you have elf blood." Junghoon and Jinsik answered at the same time. The princess approached him "It is true, the blood bond is not very strong, but it is felt." Everyone was stunned, it was a big surprise.

"We have to define who will go to close the rift." Hana turned to Hunter, Minjae, Sumin and Junmin "Are you sure you want to go with the boys." The four of them nodded determinedly "Yes, your highness, we have also been training with Junghoon, Jinsik and Seeun in the art of defense and use of swords, we are not experts, but we will put all our efforts into the mission." Hana was very pleased. "I think it's better that the gentlemen led by Bang Chan take care of hiding Wooyoung and Yeosang. San, Seonghwa and Jongho will go to the cave. Jongho, have the guide stone, you are in charge of it." Jongho took the stone and proceeded to look for a backpack to carry it.

The boys said goodbye to Woo and Yeo, who left with the SKZ, In the cave, the guys, managed to find the rift.

Jongho took the guide stone out of his bag, and it lit up, which was a good sign, the power stones were still working.

But Yalena had seen them coming, as Lanthos didn't let her go kidnap Woo, she decided that she would spend her time killing Yeo, she never expected that she would find Seonghwa in the cave.

The boys were ambushed by Yalena's servants. Jongho hide to protect the guide stone, while the others fought with their swords, but Yalena's soldiers were a lot.

The boys were cornered, when an army of elves clad in iridescent suits made their appearance and began to attack the servants.

They recognized Hana under her helmet, who smiled at them.

Jongho took advantage of that moment to run towards the crack and break the guide stone, immediately, the power stones exploded and the rocks around it began to collapse, closing it forever.

Yalena and her subservient disintegrated immediately.

The boys, with the help of the elves, had triumphed., Jinsik y Seeun went with them just in case. But they didn't realize that someone was watching them.

°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

"The ateez called other guys to take Wooyoung away and hide him." Krok informed them.

"Mmm, it seems they know that we are going to proceed to kidnap the boy." Pralen said.

"Everything is ready, it's just changing the place where we will attack." Lanthos added.

"I'm the one who should go on this mission." Yalena said.

"No, Krok will be the leader. You made yourself a spoiled and rebellious brat with your desire for revenge and useless jealousy." Lanthos scolded her.

Yalena was very angry and Krok was very pleased.

" I won't fail you; you can be sure."

"Very well, tomorrow night, the boy will be in our realm." Pralen was sured.