EPILOGUE

One year later...

The ateez returned to Seoul after spending the weekend in Namhae, at San's parents' house.

They were all in the room remembering the party. "That was a really fun birthday party." Yunho said. "It's amazing that the twins have already turned one year old." Jongho added.

"I miss them so much..." Woo was teary-eyed, it was very painful for him to be separated from his babies, San hugged him tighter "I know, honey, but it's not yet the time for the rest of the world to find out that they exist."

"The world is not ready to meet the Weasleys." Mingi smiled. "They have names." Woo yelled at him. Mingi stuck his tongue out at him, he loved teasing Woo.

"Captain, what are our next activities going to be?" Hwa wanted to know "Love, let us rest some more..." Yeo nudged him gently, Hwa kissed his birthmark and ruffled his hair. "We've already had many vacations." The others booed him, only Hongjoong seemed satisfied "We have a full schedule. As you know, we are going to start the TV series based on our lore. I feel very happy because we are going to work with the xikers. And the Stray Kids are going to have a special collaboration."

Everyone applauded very happily, having his own series was a very important step in their career.

°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°

The Stray Kids are back from their successful US tour, and they were having dinner in a restaurant.

"When are we going to film with the boys?" wanted to know I.N. "Next month." Chan replied.

"Who knew that a year ago we were fighting together with them against the warlocks?" Hyunjin sighed, Lix put his hand on his arm "I think it's the most surreal experience we've ever had."

"Surreal? The punches they gave me still hurt!" Chagbim said. "Don't exaggerate..." Chan scolded him. "I still have nightmares..." Seungmin added.

"But the most shocking thing was finding out that your boyfriend is part elf..." Han looked at Lee Know, the latter was very serious "On the day of the meeting we have with them and the xikers, I'm going to ask Junghoon if he could find out who my ancestors were. It really intrigues me a lot." "I hope so too, honey, so that you can be calmer." Han encouraged him. The other boys agreed.

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

In the meeting room, the ateez, xikers and stray kids finalized the details of the TV series in which they would work together. The lore of the ateez would cross at a certain moment with the xikers and the stray kids would be special guests in several episodes. Everyone was sure that the series would be a great success.

Afterwards, they all gathered in one of the largest rehearsal rooms to celebrate their meeting, since the "big battle" they hadn't had time to be together and share memories.

They were all sitting in a circle on the floor, eating a large banquet, too.

"How time flies." said I.N "It's true. And so many things happened, we fought with the warlocks, we had nephews." added Changbim looking at Woo. "A year ago, I was round as a ball." the latter replied. "A beautiful ball." San looked at him lovingly. "It must be so nice to have babies." Lix sighed. "Nope." Hiunjin's eyes widened. Lix look at him "I do want to, someday..." "Sooomedaaay..." the others laughed.

"I don't regret it, I love them, but two is enough." Woo continued. "I would have more..." San started and Woo rolled his eyes at him "...but we're fine like this."

"By the way, xikers, what a good debut you have had. A trajectory of great triumphs awaits you." Chan congratulated them. "Thank you, we are doing our best." Minjae replied. "We are very grateful for the response from our fans," continued Sumin.