Part 2

Since for this Ateez concert tour they were going to collaborate with the KQ Fellaz 2, the company has rented a new building for the boys to be together, with excellent rooms and rehearsal rooms.

It was the first day of rehearsals, the Fellaz had already rehearsed and were sitting looking closely at their elders, to learn from them.

The Ateez were doing all the choreography perfectly, they couldn't be more proud.

The Fellaz were commenting in low voices how well they were doing, they were amazed.

Seeun suddenly noticed that Junghoon was more serious than usual, away from the group, so he signaled to Jinsik to go talk to him.

"What's wrong? I didn't think you would be able to look more serious than you are" Seeun asked. Junghoon sighed "I have a bad feeling...", Jinsik worried "What is it?" "I don't know, I feel like something bad is going to happen." he answered. And at the same time, the three looked back at San and Wooyoung, who were tickling each other, while Hongjoong told them to behave. Jinsik looked at Junhoon "Do you think they're in danger?" Seeun added, "Everything has been very quiet." Junhoon shook his head "I don't know, but we better be careful. Let's not let our guard down." The other two nodded.

The rehearsal ended successfully, the guys ran to take a shower. Then they were going to have dinner together.

Yeo was picking up the water bottle, when Hwa came up behind him, hugged him and started kissing his birthmark. Yeo laughed "You're obsessed with my birthmark", the other smiled with his lips still on the mark "I love it, it was the first thing I noticed when I met you and fell in love. It's beautiful." Yeo was happy, but also hungry "Okay, let's have dinner and then you can kiss it for the rest of the night." "I love you, Yeo." Hwa said looking into his eyes, "Me too, love!"

°°°°°°°°###°°°°°°°°

The sorcerers were gathered preparing a potion.

Lanthos raised the bottle with satisfaction "It turned out perfect, better than the other time we made it."

Pralen was in a bad mood "As soon as the young man gets pregnant, we have to bring him here, we cannot allow ourselves to fail this time." Lanthos laughed "This time there won't be any problems, they're just humans, they don't have the help of any powerful being."

"And I hope I can get revenge on that Seonghwa, I still can't believe that instead of marrying me he chose that filthy archer" Yalena hissed.

Krok looked her up and down and muttered "Oh, I do understand." "What?" Yalena yelled at her. "Nothing nothing, my lady" Krok bowed to her.

Yalena was very beautiful, but a spoiled and spiteful girl.

Lanthos looked at the potion greedily "This time, I'm sure we'll be successful and when the baby is born, we'll have the bridge we need to be able to cross over to the earth realm and take over it. We can't allow what happened centuries ago to be repeat again."