5/ Garan Vs Minato

Ch. 5: Garan Vs Minato

The explosion from the [Rasengan] calls the attention of every Shinobi in the area. The Shinobis and Anbus begun heading to the Stone Monuments direction.

When they arrived, they all saw their Hokage fighting the criminal that to them, looks like a child no older than 12 y/o.

Woman: Don't tell me, that kid is the one that cause this bloodbath and killing the Shinobis and civilians without remorse?

A woman with an unkeep hair said.

Man: I don't want to believe it. But if the Hokage is fighting that kid, then I guess he is the enemy.

A muscular man in his late twenties with a thick beard and cigiratte said.

Man 2: What a promising kid! But his actions is sooooo Unyouthful!!!

Said by a man wearing tight green spandex and Jonin vest, he has thick eyebrows and shiny bowl haircut. His Hitai-ate is tied to his waist.

Man 3: Focus, everyone. He may be a kid but he had proven himself by killing more than a quarter of the village population + Shinobis.

Stated by a man with heaven-defying white hair and a mask covering his left eye and mouth.

[Battle]

Minato: [Hiraishin]!

Minato disappear in a flash of yellow. True to his moniker, the 'Kiroi Senko (Yellow Flash)', the Hokage appeared behind Garan in a speed of light. His left hand is holding a [Rasengan], his right hand is holding a Kunai.

Answering Minato's offensive attack, Garan spin his weapon in his hands and stab it behind him.

Garan: Backstab!

The speed of the kids reaction and his technique using his Halberd weapon is that of a professional, but Minato easily avoided it by jumping to the other Kunai before resuming the attack.

This process repeated again and again for 30 seconds before someone got hit. It may look like it only happened for a short 30 seconds but it was a hellish and nervous 30 seconds for everyone watching.

The [Backstab] finally connected. Minato got stab. But then-

 But then-

Poof!

Garan: Kage Bunshin, is it?

Minato: That's right, and this is where you die! Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (x5)!

Including himself, the battlefield have now 1 Garan Vs 6 Minato. And all of them are holding 3-bladed Kunai in each hand.

Garan: Are you saying I should be afraid because of you have multiplied? DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME, YONDAIME! I AM BETTER THAN THOSE IWA SHINOBI'S YOU'VE MASSACRED DURING THE 3RD SHINOBI WAR!

Minato: I know you are. I know from our exchange just now that you are the most extraordinary foe I have ever face in my life. You may be a kid and a criminal who killed many innocents, but I respect you.