8/ Killing Mizuki and Root

Ch. 8: killing Mizuki and Root

Garan passed the test without a problem. And after Sakura was force to wake up to take the test thanks to Ino's slaps, she too passed and become a Genin.

But after she was told what happened to her mother by her classmates, Sakura was really angry and attacked Garan. But, he won't just take her punch and give her another slap that once again sent her scrubbing the floor with her face.

 But, he won't just take her punch and give her another slap that once again sent her scrubbing the floor with her face

The traitor Mizuki were too afraid to sabotage his grade after witnessing Garan's physical strength alone. But he still continue his plan to steal the Scroll of Sealing by promising the current deadlast, Kiba, to make him the Rookie of the Year.

Kiba did steal the Scroll with his dog partners help, Akamaru. After they got the scroll, they went to the nearby forest to meet with Mizuki. But Mizuki had another planned, to kill them both. Lucky for them, Garan was nearby.

[Flashback]

Mizuki: You really are a fool and have a brain as big as your dogs brain, Fleabag. You can't even tell truth from lies. Did you really think, that a deadlast like you can become the Rookie of the Year? You must be dreaming! Hahahahaha!

Kiba: YOU LIED TO US?! YOU WILL PAY FOR TRICKING US, YOU BASTARD!

Akamaru: Arf Arf (Say your prayers, Fool)!

Kiba down on all 4 and Akamaru jump to his back. Kiba perform a handseal and Akamaru transformed into Kiba Clone.

Kiba: You're dead, Mizuki-teme! Gatsuga (Fang over Fang)!

Kiba and Akamaru spin their bodies as they jump in mid-air, they've turn into a live drill that can destroy even rocks and trees.

But they are against a Chuunin who has experience in multiple missions outside the village and fought many veteran opponents.

Mizuki stop them by blowing a [Katon: Fireball Jutsu] Jutsu to their path, Kiba and Akamaru stop spinning and chrash to the geound, they recieved some burns. They were about to be killed when a voice was heard.

Voice: What's this? A Ninja wants to kill a student? How shameless. And you, aren't you that Inuzuka mutt? So this all the strength of the self-proclaim Alpha? Pathetic.

A person come out from the darkest part of the forest, it was Garan. He is already wearing his mask on and his weapon is out but put them under Genjutsu. Remembering how he killed the Civilian Council leader without care, Mizuki and Kiba shivered.

Garan: I really want to play with you guys, but sadly I'm a busy person. So Mizuki, you can go to hell.

Garan appear behind Mizuki and pierce him from the back. Mizuki's heart got pierce killing him instantly, he didn't even manage to let out a groan.

Kiba and Akamaru were trembling at his cruelty and thinking how he has change so much since 2 years ago

Kiba and Akamaru were trembling at his cruelty and thinking how he has change so much since 2 years ago. The Naruto before them is completely foreign and they didn't like it.

When the Anbu arrived, Garan was long gone, so Kiba return the Scroll of Sealing and explain everything what happened.

The Anbu return to the Hokages Office and report. Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya and some important Jonin that were there and listen. Everyone was shock when the Anbu told them what Kiba had said to them.

Jiraiya: How did the Gaki become this strong without receiving any training? I dont understand?

Kakashi: Tomorrow is the real Genin Test, me and Kushina-san will handle his test to see what else he is hiding.

Minato nod before dismissing everyone.

[Flashback End]

Garan and Sakura were part of Team 7 together with UzuKaze Naruko and Mito, and Uchiha Sasuke who smirk after hearing he is on the same team with his crush, Mito. They are under Uzumaki Kushina and Hatake Kakashi.

Sakura still took her chance to hit Garan, so she keep on attacking him when she thought his guard is low. But everytime she does it, Garan always hit her hard.

Crying won't help her as Garan didn't care if she is a woman, he will hit her strong. He really is one merciless dude.

[Training Ground 7]

The Genins are hiding except for Garan. They are doing the Bell Test which is really popular to build teamwork.

The 2 sensei, Kushina, Kakashi are confuse. Minato and Jiraiya were also watching the test through the Hokage's famous peeping ball from the 3rd Hokage.

Garan also sense the 2 'stalkers' that keep on following him and spying on him, and he's had enough of them.

Kushina: Sochi, are you not gonna hide?

Garan: First, don't call me Sochi, I'm no longer your son after you disown me (the UzuKaze's flinch). Second, hiding Is only for cowards and weaklings.

"I don't care if I pass this test or not. My dream is to become the strongest, and I can achieve it by fighting strong opponents. That's includes you two.

"And finally, there are 2 mice who just can't stop stalking me, and I really hate it when someone's spying on me."

Garan jump sooo fast that it look like he is using Hiraishin. Where he went, no one knows. Then

BOOMMM!!!

BOOMMM!!!

Not far from their location, a loud Boom was heard

Not far from their location, a loud Boom was heard. The 2 sensei, the Genins and the 2 spying Ninja in the peeping ball went to where the loud sound was heard.

There, they saw Garan with his weapon out facing 2 mask Anbu that do not belong to the Hokage's side.

Minato/Jiraiya/Kushina/Kakashi: ROOT!!!

A/N: oh yeah, Garan finally got enough of the people always following him and have decided to end them. Will Root Anbu survive Garan's wrath? Please kindly wait for the next chapter, friends. Adios Amigos!