9/ Root Invitation/Bell Test

Ch. 9: Root Invitation/Bell Test

The 2 Root Commanders couldn't believed that they were discovered. They are the most experienced when it comes to stealth in Root.

They are proud to say, that not even the Hokage can sense them if they are focus in hiding. Yet now, they are discovered by a 12 y/o fresh graduate Genin? Ridiculous!

Garan: You sure love stalking me, huh. You've been following me since 2 days ago. Speak, who are you and why are you spying on me?

Fu: We can't tell you. But, our master wants to invite you for a meeting.

Garan: Master? Who is it?

Torune: An important person in the village. He wants to talk to you.

Kushina: ABSOLUTELY NOT! MY SON WILL NOT JOIN 'ROOT'?!

Garan: Your group is called 'Root'?

They didn't answer or nod. Then Minato and Jiraiya also come closer. They are not pleased.

Minato(frown): It seems I need to speak with the old warhawk about not disbanding 'Root'. You 2, leave now or I will have to put you down.

Fu and Torune look at each other before they look at Garan.

Fu: Our Master is expecting your visit, Naruto...no...Garan-san.

Then they leave.

Jiraiya: One should know not to trust that old man's words. Naruto, don't listen to them. Danzo is a shady man who has done many inhuman things just to achieved his goals.

"He didn't care, and he won't care even if he kills innocent children as long as his goals are realize. He is the last person you want to be your ally."

Garan: Hmmm, so he is my kind of guy. It's not bad to pay the guy a visit, then.

Kushina: Naruto, please listen to what we say! Don't let that guy have any connection with you.

Garan(ignore them): Well then, shall we continue the test?

Everyone: .....sigh.

*****

Team 7 resume the test while Minato and Jiraiya return to the Hokage's Office to spectate the exam.

The Hokage and the 2 Jonin sensei have another objective in this exam...to learn more about Naruto and know what else he is hiding.

But the Genin, especially Garan and Sasuke refuse to work with their teammates.

Sasuke's reason, is because he believe he can passed the test all on his own. After all, he is an Uchiha, a member of an Elite clan. But he can work with Mito, though. His crush is an exception.

Garan's reason...well, he just doesn't like the idea of working with the others, he is lone wolf. Also, he doesn't care if he pass or fail. His dream is to become the strongest warrior, and being a Ninja is just a pass time for him.

And he can achieve it even if he failed to become a Genin. As his classmates are hiding, Garan attack the two Jonin. Kakashi and Kushina were surprise at his speed.

Garan: If you don't want to die, then don't think of this as just a normal Genin test and do your best to survive! And since you said to come at you with the intention to kill, then I will comply!

"And don't worry, I won't use any Jutsu or weapon. Just pure physical strength. But beware, my [Combo Star Taijutsu] hurts like a bitch."

Garan vanish so fast that even the 2 Jonin have a hard time following his speed. Kushina and Kakashi hurriedly and silently ready their handseals to Kawarimi should they detect any signs of danger.