25/ Lemon in Kiri

Ch. 25: Lemon in Kiri

Team Kiri Rebels and Naruto finally step in to the land of Kirigakure along with the Team that Minato sent to help and observe more of Garan's powers.

The other members from Konoha, are: Uzumaki Kushina, Yamato(Tenzo), Might Gai and Jiraiya (Wow, an all-star Team).

Uchiha Sasuke wants to go with them and join as well but was refuse by Minato instead. Sasuke thought that if he could go, he can copy more Ninjutsu to add to his own arsenal, but-

Minato(shaking his head): No need for you to go and endanger your life, Sasuke. Kakashi can handle copying any good Ninjutsu from Kiri as he too has a Sharingan.

Is what the Blond Hokage said. Sasuke was fuming in anger when he left the Hokage Tower.

[Rebel HQ]

Team Konoha enter the Hideout of the Rebels without a problem because they are together with Mei.

Mei Terumi introduced the Konoha Team to her allies and comrades and they are delighted that Konoha didn't refuse their plea for help.

They asked for help and the Hokage send 4 people that have the power possible to subdue the Bijuu.

1> Yamato with his Mokuton.

2> Jiraiya with his Seals.

3> Kakashi with his Sharingan.

4> Kushina with her Kongo Fusa (Chakra Sealing Chains.

Man(another Commander): Mei-sama, I don't want to sound ungrateful and rude but...is it really okay to have a kid join in this war?

Before Mei can answer, Garan spoke first.

Garan(smirks): No need to worry about me. I can guarantee to you that I am strong and I can take care of myself.

Mei(nod): Garan is strong, believe in him. His chakra alone is enough to scare me, Ao and Chojuro together. I have also ask the Hokage and his Council about Garan, and they give me an answer I didn't expect.

"[You have a high chance of liberating Kiri if you have him with you.], Is what the Hokage said. So don't worry too much and let's focus on the things needed to win the war."

Kiri Rebels: Hai, Mei-sama!

Garan(smile): You have a way with words, I'm impress.

Mei(lock arm w/ him): I'm not just good with words, I'm also good at other [things]. Want to see it?

She said seductively, causing the Konoha Team and Kiri Rebels to blush and feel embarrassed.

Garan: Woman, are you trying to flirt with me? Think of your answer carefully. If you say [Yes], then I will carry you to your tent and bang you like a rabbit in heat till morning come.

"You won't be able to walk properly when you wake up. You'll get dizzy and have a headache, you'll be uncomfortable, I till you. So, what is your answer? [Yes] or [No]?"

Mei smile like a seductress she is and hug Garan's body tightly.

Mei: Take me, Big Boy. Take me now!

Garan: As you wish, my Queen.

He said in whisper to her ear before he bend down and lift her up, carrying her to her tent. Mei told him where to go and the 2 disappeared quickly, leaving the still shock Konoha Team and Rebels.

Chojuro: What...just happened?

Ao: I...can't...believed Mei-sama did that. She just invite man, no, a kid to her tent to do...do...do an adult 'exercise' together!