18/ Garan Vs Kakuzu

Ch. 18: Garan vs Kakuzu

Garan(laughing): Kaaahhh Kah Kah! How amusing! I shall partake in this battle then. Don't disappointment me, Missing-nin.

Kakuzu: Don't worry, I won't.

Garan: Team 7, take the client and step back. No matter what happen DO NOT interfere.

Kushina: Be careful, Na-Garan.

Garan ignore him which made her sad. Team 7 then grab Tazuna and step back away from the two fighters.

Kakuzu: Let's get started then. Go!

The Mask Monsters prepare to charge. But before they can move and attack, Garan Shundo in the middle of them.

Garan: [Bunzaradan(Chaotic Judgment)]!

Kakuzu: Shit!

Whirling his Halberd around him, Garan cut the Mask enemies around him. Kakuzu manage to shunshin away and escape, the Fire and Wind Mask also barely escape.

The one who is not lucky are the Lightning Mask and the Water Mask. They failed to ran away and got their Mask and bodies chop into pieces, killing them instantly.

Garan(smirks): They are fragile than I thought. Next time, make sure they are enhance and durable.

Kakuzu: How dare you! That's 2 of my heart's you just destroyed, you bastard! I will kill you for that! [Katon: Zokukko (Searing Migraine)], [Futon: Atsugai (Bleeding Force)]!

The 2 Mask Monsters open their Mask mouths and release a Jutsu. The Fire Mask fire the [Zokkuko(Searing Migraine)] while the Wind Mask release the [Atsugai (Bleeding Force)].

The 2 attacked collided and combine and turn into an even more bigger, stronger and hotter fire. An Inferno attacked.

Garan: It's just a fire, a little bit stronger one but still a fire. Let's have a contest on which fire is the strongest, then. [Gokuencho (Purgatory Fire Bird)]!

The Fire Bird fly and smash itself to the combine attack of Fire and Wind and the 2 attacks-

BOOOMMM!!!