12/ Zabuza Appeared

Ch. 12: Zabuza appeared

A week have passed and the Elders and Civilian Council grow worried in each passing day. Why? Because Shimura Danzo is still absent in their meeting.

Danzo is one, no, probably the most influential Elder and member of the Council. His presence and decision making are listened and approved by his fellow Elders and Civilian Councilors.

Homura: Hokage-sama, it's been a week now and Elder Danzo is still missing. We have to send a search party to look for him, he could be in danger!

Koharu(nod): Elder Danzo is a person with the most influence in the village next to you, Hokage-sama. He is always thinking for the betterment of Konoha. He is a patriot, and we need him. We have to find him.

The Civilian Councilmen also agree with the 2 remaining Elders and ask Minato to find him.

Minato: Don't worry everyone, I have already send 2 platoons of Anbu to search for Elder Danzo. All we can do now is to wait for their reports. If there is nothing else, the Council Meeting is adjorned!

Too bad! What they didn't know is that, the man they are looking for is already a cold corpse and was sealed in Garan's sealing scroll.

As Minato is walking back to his office, he can't help but think of his son that his family banished, Garan.

Minato: During the Genin Survival Exam, Naruto was invited by Danzo according to the 2 Root Anbu members. Could it be that there is a misunderstanding between them and He killed Danzo?

"No, No! It's impossible! No matter how much he change, Naruto won't kill a cripple, handy-cup old man who is already passed his prime. Surely it is impossible...right?"

Pfft, lol! You really don't know your own son.

*****

After the Team do many D-rank missions, like painting fences, helping someone do groceries, walking the Inuzuka dogs, helping the elderly in their afternoon exercises and helping deliveries for the Ichiraku Ramen shop.

The Team is finally qualified to do a C-rank mission. C-rank missions are missions the Ninja teams do outside the village.

Their mission is to escort a drunk old-timer and self-proclaimed super and elite bridge-builder back to Nami no Kuni (Wave Country). The client's name is Tazuna.

Kushina: Alright, Team. Pack your things that will last for at least 2 weeks and meet us in the gate in 1 hour.

Team 7 Genin leave the office to do what Kushina order them to do. Tazuna also leave to pack his own things, he is finally going home.

Kushina and Kakashi stay and Jiraiya come out from his hiding spot, which is in the corner of the room. Minato told them that the client might have lied about the mission and they might face danger.

After telling them to be careful, Jiraiya told them of his concern, which is Naruto. He didn't trust the kid and have decided to join them in their mission as an insurance, but will stay in the distance to observe the kid.

Jiraiya: ( The kid is dangerous, I can sense it. Even more after he join Root. Whatever happen to him after he was disown, I will find it out. Godson or not, If you betray the village, I will take you down, Naruto.)

*****

On their way to Wave, the Team fought the 'Demon Brothers', a Chuunin-level missing-nin of Kirigakure.