Ch. 31: Kiri Arc: Finale

[Night After The Battle]

After the battle is over, the first things the Resistance did is to return to their camp and stake a rest. The battle took a lot from them and they are tired.

Thanks to Majin Garan and the Konoha Team's contribution, Kiri has finally obtain the Freedom they always wanted.

Though, they are still sour about the whole [Sharingan] and [Genjutsu] thing. They will have to investigate this new information they got that plunge Kiri to a Civil War.

For now though, everyone needs to rest and that's what they do. Everyone, except for the 2 people in the biggest and grandest tent own by Mei Terumi.

Mei's tent is bustling with activity, carnal activity. Mei and Garan knows that because the Civil War is finally over, their time for each other is now limited.

Not to mention that Mei was choosen by the people to be Kiri's new Mizukage after the death of Yagura, she won't have much time to be with Garan.

After their [Private] activity, Garan is lying down in the bed and Mei is in his chest when someone outside calls him... It was Team Konoha.

Garan groan as he didn't want to go out, he wanted to just lie down and be with Mei. Seeing his unwilling expression, Mei couldn't help but giggle cutely.

(Sigh) Even though he is unwilling, he still leave the bed and get dress before he went outside to see the Team.

Garan(raise an eyebrow): Yes?

Jiraiya: Ahem! We have talk about our... situation here and know that, even though we have save them and help win their war, because of the [Sharingan] issue they will feel unwelcoming to us.

"And so, we have decided to leave tomorrow morning to avoid any difficulties with the locals and the Shinobi's here. We wanted to get your opinion too, but we thought you deserve some rest so we didn't bother."

Garan: Alright, tomorrow it is. I'll go and tell Mei, she will understand.

Kushina: W-wait, Garan-kun! We want to talk to you more. C-can you stay a bit?

Garan: Is it important? If it's not, then let's talk tomorrow. (Yawn) I'm really tired and I want to go back to bed. I need my strength for tomorrow's travel.

Kushina: I-it won't take long, I promise.

Garan look at her, then to the team before he turn around and stood next to them.

Garan: Fine, im listening.

Kushina: C-can we go to somewhere private? Away from any eavesdropper?

Garan(sigh): Somewhere private? Fine, but no need to leave. [Antan no Mayu (Gloom Cocoon)]!

Darkness come out from the ground and covered Team Konoha

Darkness come out from the ground and covered Team Konoha. The members of the Team were caught off guard and were shocked to see the foreign technique.

Jiraiya: W-what is this?