17/ Hidan's Death/Jiongo

Ch. 17: hidan's death/jiongo

Hidan: Hahahahaha! Did you hear that, Kakuzu?! This turd just said he can kill an immortal like me! Hey kid, are you still dreaming?! You should wake up.

Kakuzu: You fool. If what he said is true, then he is your mortal enemy. I don't care if you want to fight him after what he said, but make sure you win or it'll reflect back on the organization and we lose face.

Hidan: Fuck You, Kakuzu! Hey, Kid! Show it to me, the power to kill an immortal like me!

And once again, Hidan rush and attacked Garan. Garan smirks and extend his right hand to Hidan. From his palm, he gather a small yet concentrated amount of Darkness.

Garan: The first attack is only a show, a greeting. If you dont want to die dodge it, Immortal-san. (Shundo)

Garan avoid Hidan's swing and appeared 10 meters on Hidan's left and fired the Darkness in his hand.

The speed it travel is indeed fast that Hidan was caught off guard, his head was hit and the Darkness consume what it hit

His brain and skull was devoured and cannot be salvage anymore even with Kakuzu's Black Tendrils help.

Kakuzu and the others were shocked when they saw Hidan fall down to the ground twitching. He is still alive but barely, then Garan stand next to him.

Garan: How disappointing, Immortal-san. You lose way too fast. Oh well, it's your fault for being too overconfident. Now, unlike my Predecessor who rely and only believe in brute strength and mastery over his weapon, I am an open-minded person.

"With only a little knowledge about sorcery, it took me 2 years to master a few useful technique's. Here's one. Behold, Immortal-san, as you will be the first victim."

Everyone: (Sorcery? What is that?)

The spectators are waiting to what he is going to do, then he begun murmuring something. Something they do not recognize and sounds foreign, a language that brings horror to their souls.

The language of the ancient [Demon Clan].

Hidan's body is twitching more violently, it tried to fight back and hold onto something that Garan wants to take from the very deepest part of his body.

His [Soul].

Hidan's soul come out from his bloody mouth and the others look in horror.