7/ Death in Graduation Day

Ch. 7: Death in Graduation day

3rd day after the Massacre and everyone hasn't move on yet. Everyone is still mourning the lose of their close relatives and friends.

The large-scale funeral will be held in 1 week after the attack, 4 days after the graduation. Before that day come, the people did their best to forget the nightmare and was thankful that they survive.

Kakashi, Gai, Asuma and Kurenai also give their report to Minato that Naruto has been found. But where he is hiding during the massacre and in the past 3 days, they cannot answer. Everytime they followed him, he just suddenly disappear.

Also, in the past 2 days, Garan went to the Shinobi Library and steal some scrolls and books about Genjutsu. Garan found a Jonin-level Genjutsu, called: Decieving Tricks of the Imp.

It needs a Jonin level Chakra and Chakra control to use. Even Tsunade is using this Genjutsu to hide her real looks and look like still in her late twenties. What's special about this Genjutsu, is that it can even trick the Sharingan Dojutsu.

With his Jonin level Chakra control he mastered in the past 2 years since he found the Garan Mask, makes him passable to use the Genjutsu.

He only needs 2 days to master it. And now, he can wear his Garan Mask, wield his weapon and use his techniques in front of the Hokage without holding anything back. Even his laugh was change. From Kah Kah Kah to Zeeeee Ha Ha Ha Ha(Arlong's laugh).

Speaking of graduation, today is finally the day. The students went to the academy as early as they could, they are so excited they cannot sleep the night before.

When they arrived in the classroom, they notice that one-third (1/3) of their classmates weren't there. Some of the knowing students like the Clan Heirs know why.

The Massacre 3 days ago have claim their lives. Poor souls, may they rest in peace. Garan smirks because the classmates that died were the ones who used to bully him before he found the mask.

Then, Naruko and Mito enter. They saw their brother Naruto/Garan and smile. They called him.

Naruko/Mito: Brother!

Their shout attracted the attention of everyone in class. They curse the 'Demon' for not dying in the killers hand and thought that he is the reason why the killer have come and kill the innocent people.

Garan: I'm not your brother. My name is Majin Garan, not Uzumaki-Namikaze. Now, if you're done, return to your seats and leave me alone. I prefer the silence, not the disturbance.

Naruko: But you are our brother.

She said weakly and was broken hearted.

Mito: Mom and Dad misses you a lot. We miss you too. Please come back home.

Garan(yawn): This talk is boring. Iruka will arrive soon, so please return to your seats now.

Naruko and Mito were heartbroken at their brothers attitude towards them. Then, Kiba and Sasuke who like Naruko and Mito got angry for being disrespected like that.

Kiba: How dare you talk to Naruko-chan like that! A deadlast like you should respect her.

Sasuke: Hn! How can a Dobe like him learn some manners? A waste like him should respect his betters.

Ino: As expected of Sasuke-kun, so cool!

She said with big heart shape in her eyes.

Sakura: A disowned like him is as mannerless as the orphans in the streets.

And Garan snap! What Sakura said is a low blow and he won't let it pass without repercussions.

SLAP!!!