14/ Hunting Jiraiya

Ch. 14: Hunting Jiraiya

Garan was about to turn around when he remembered Jiraiya. He turn his head to the direction of where he sense him.

Team 7 is confuse while Jiraiya got nervous. After all, Garan is looking at his direction.

Kushina: What's wrong, Garan-kun?

Garan: We have been followed. (It's time I kill this pervert.)

His words cause the Genin's to stay alert and pulled their Kunai's. Kushina and Kakashi flinched, they know who it is but decided not to tell the others.

Garan: COME OUT! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE! IF YOU DONT SHOW YOURSELF, THEN I WILL COME TO YOU AND KILL YOU! YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

0!

Jiraiya didn't listen and still hiding.

Garan: So~ you won't come out, eh? Then prepare to die, Stalker. Let's try this, an Extra Large [Purgatory Fire Bird]! This one's a homing type. If you don't want to die, then I suggest you start running now!

Kushina: So-sochi, isn't that too much? What if it's not an enemy but a back up group sent by the Hokage?

Garan(narrowed eyes): Woman, what did I say about not calling me Sochi? And if it is the back up group, then they should have shown themselves rather than hiding.

Kakashi: Calm down,.....Garan. I'm sure it's not an enemy.

Garan: And how do you know? Are you 2 perhaps know who this stalker is? You're hiding something from your team, aren't you?

Kushina/Kakashi(gulp): We-we're not sure.

Garan: .....You've told a lie haven't you? Be grateful that I don't have my predecessor's ability to turn liars into stone statue's...yet or else (the 2 Jonin gulp). And wether the stalker is a back up or enemy, it is always better to be safe than sorry. Go?

And the [Porgatory Fire Bird] fly to Jiraiya, in the perverts hiding place. The heat intensity of the Fire Magic is so strong that even if the trees that didn't get hit, they still got burn.

 The heat intensity of the Fire Magic is so strong that even if the trees that didn't get hit, they still got burn