32/ The Powers Have Started To Move

Ch. 32: The Powers Have Started To Move

With the [Kiri Arc] finally over, a new chapter begins. A new mission, a new adventure and new people for Garan to know and meet.

2 weeks after the SS-rank (double S-rank) mission in Kiri is over, Team 7 Genin's will once again be reunited.

2 weeks after Team Konoha return to their village, many things have happened.

First, after Jiraiya and Kushina report what happened to Garan in those times they neglected him. From the abused he got and the torture he experience, even Minato can't help but cry for his mistakes.

He too wanted to make up to his disown son, but he knows that it is already too late as their relationship is now unrepairable and unsalvageable.

He wanted to make those involved in torturing his son pay, but after the massacre a few months ago happened, they are still short in manpower.

He also can't make those civilians pay for harming Naruto, as they are the ones that makes the village survive with their businesses. The tax the village got from them is a big help to Konoha.

His hands are tied, he can only ask silently for Garan to wait just a little bit longer. He will make it up to him, just not now.

Second, Kakashi have told them about his speculation.

Kakashi: Garan is the kid with the [Metallic Mask] that cause the massacre a few months ago in Konoha.

Kushina: Stop with your lies, Kakashi! How could you say that about him?!

But she shut up when even Gai and Yamato who was there at that time when he fought Minato couldn't help but agreed that there is indeed some resemblance.

They have witness the criminal used his Halberd weapon skillfully just like Garan does when he fought Yagura, and in a professional way.

The [Fire] technique that burn the Civilians is also similar to the one that form the [Black Hound] and burn the Yagura Faction.

His form, his demeanor, his bloodlust and his hate for Konoha. Everything just resembles that of Garan's. Once is a coincidence, but twice? Thrice?

For now, they have decided to keep it a secret and quietly observe Garan from afar. Wether it is true or not. Wether it is him or another person, they will have to find out.

Third, Naruko and Mito have went to the Hokage Office to see their brother as they have heard that he and his team have finally return from Kiri and tackle 'Garan' down.

It's just that, they didn't know it wasn't 'him' anymore. And good thing it was just a tackle, if it is punch, then... 'poof' instantly.

[Flashback no Jutsu]

*Tremor*

Jiraiya: What the hell?! An earthquake?! Isn't it too strong? Just how high is the magnitude and where is the epicenter?!

C. Garan: I.....don't think it's an Earthquake.