15. Perfected

****A/N: sorry if this chapter sucks.****

After a horrible dinner with his pack - he had me wear the collar again, just in case - Liam and I found ourselves watching a movie with Niall and Tanner.

Liam snorted at the two boys' stupid jokes and bickering, and would kiss the side of my head, apologizing for dinner. You see, it had gone fairly well, minus the collar, for about half of the meal.

And then Alicia appeared. She hung on Liam and whispered dirty things in his ear, and Tanner crept underneath the table to hug me to his chest as pain tugged at the mark on my neck.

Liam must have felt it because one second he was calmly ignoring her, the next, he was gripping my arm and towing me roughly away, muttering mean names under his breathe and calling her out on being a "power-hungry, cold-hearted slut".

Once certain no one could hear, he turned and kissed me gently. "I'm sorry. Is it still hurting?"

"Just aches," I mumbled. "Can you let go? You're hurting me."

The grip on my arm was like a vice, and he quickly dropped his hand. "Sorry, Sage."

"S'okay."

He kissed my forehead sweetly. "We need to get out of here. Soon."

I nodded. "When we leave, will I go back to my family?" I asked.

Liam had grinned lopsidedly. "Of course, love."

And here we were, sitting and relaxing, and I couldn't help but hope it would be like this when we left. Niall and Tanner had to come. They had to. I already felt like they were my brothers, and couldn't imagine going somewhere without their support and their stupid jokes.

Niall smacked the back of Tanner's head, snorting at something he must have said. Liam sighed, nuzzling into my neck. I giggled as he opened his mouth and growled playfully tickling my throat with his stubble, an action that gave me goosebumps every time. I squealed when he decided to bite down, and I shuffled my legs.

"Liam, stoooop," I whined.

"Please use protection. We dont need a bunch of little Sage and Liams running around here," Tanner grumbled.

"Jealous, kid? Wanna join?" Liam teased. I smacked his back. "What? I'm joking. As if I'd let anyone lay a finger on you."

I rolled my eyes. "You're weird."

He pecked me on the lips, grinning. "I like who I am with you."

Niall smacked himself in the face. "If I have to hear more lovey-dovey nonsense I'm going to go nuts."

Liam grabbed a pillow and threw it at Niall harshly, before kissing me again, cupping my cheek as he deepened the kiss. I could feel Niall's and Tanner's eyes on us, and I felt a bit uncomfortable doing this in front of them, so I pulled back.