A Thank You

Wow, guys. Just wow.

I remember posting maybe a chapter or two of this story and feeling so naked and bare - because this story was the first where I felt like I just let myself write and trusted myself and didn't get overwhelmed by what other people thought. After posting those, I left cuz I thought it was dumb and came back and saw I got a 100 reads. To me, that was huge.

I have another secret account on here, with a story that got maybe 12k reads, and I felt like I failed that one, and I watched this story slowly climb and climb to that point and pass it. I never thought it'd get more than a hundred reads, and I really just uploaded for my own fun, and to try and put myself out there more.

So to see I'm almost at 41k reads is huge to me. I know my story isn't nearly that good, there's errors and cliche plot lines, and I'm not perfect and some chapters are boring, some details may not match.

I'm working on another chapter for this, but I felt like I needed to give a massive thank you to all of you readers, those that were here from the beginning, and those that jumped in the past two seconds.

I love you all and thank you for sticking with me, especially a few months ago where things got REALLY messed up and I updated this poorly.

Have a good weekend, Angels!