7. Marked

***So I tried to find a pic/gif of people cuddling but all i found was sex so I put a bunny and a cat snuggling!***

Chapter Seven

Marked 

 I heard the door open a little while later as I was falling asleep on Tanner's bed, my head resting on a pillow on his chest, blankets tucked in around me. He explained to me that after so long being here, Alicia had gotten him his own room, so I didn't have to be afraid of her storming in. 

By the way the mark stung, I assumed it was Liam marching in. I flinched, wanting to hide in Tanner's side. 

Tanner's hand froze in my hair. "Liam, maybe you should give her a break-"

"Shut up and give her to me." 

"She just started to fall asleep..." Tanner whispered, cradling my head. 

Liam growled, and suddenly I was lifted up against his warm chest. I whimpered fearfully, squirming in his hold, wanting to get back to the safety and comfort that was Tanner's arms. 

"I think you've hurt her enough today," Tanner hissed. 

Liam pushed my head to rest in his neck, holding my thighs as my arms wrapped around his neck. "I know what's best for her," Liam muttered. 

"Yeah? Is that so? That little thing you put on her? Is that what's best for her?" Tanner snapped. 

I groaned as a headache gnawed at my brain, the rise of their voices not helping. "If you speak to me like this again I'll have you killed. I am lenient now only because you took care of her while I had business to take care of," Liam growled. "Now, Sage, let's get you back where you belong," he added in a softer, calm voice.

Liam carried me back to his bedroom, where I tensed, thinking I would see her, naked in his sheets. 

From where Liam stood now I could tell I was hanging above the bed, and when he started to lean over to put me down, the mark came to life again, sending pain through my body. 

They just had sex on this bed. I was not getting on it. 

I cried out, holding onto him tightly. "No, no, no," I whimpered, just the thought of touching it made the thing on my neck ache horridly. 

Liam grunted in effort, still trying to pull me off. "Sage, please." I knew he was being careful, for if he used an ounce of his real strength I would be overpowered. 

"It hurts!" I shrieked. "Your germs are in it!" 

"Baby, I washed those sheets and these are brand new - straight out of a box. Never been used. You're okay," Liam cooed, kissing my forehead. 

This time I let him set me down, and he gazed at my face before sighing. "The mark hurt, huh?" He asked, reaching down to touch my cheek. 

I nodded glumly. "I'm sorry I ran, I just... I couldn't breathe," I whispered. "Please don't hurt me." 

"As that boy said, I've done enough for today. Hold still, okay? I'm going to do something to help you." 

Liam climbed on top of me, lowering his head to the mark. My fingers clenched the sheets as it stung a bit, but then Liam's mouth enclosed over it. Pleasure filled my whole body, a gasp falling from my lips. "H-how-"

"Shh, love." 
He sponged kisses all over the pained area, even gave it a few heated tongue swipes. After a while, the pain was gone, and I was limp beneath him, feeling drained of energy. Liam rolled off of me, smiling softly. 

"Want to go to sleep?" He quizzed. 

"Yes, please." 

I started to climb off the bed, but Liam gripped my wrist, stopping me. "No, um, sleep here."