5. Bitten

Where Liam had been standing, there was now a giant beast, glowering at me. At least three or four times larger than the average wolf, it completely towered over me. Thick brown fur lined the large wolf's body, its tail dipped black, along with the tips of his ears. Its eyes were glowing orangey yellow like Liam's before.

It leaped onto the bed in front of me, growling savagely. A scream erupted in the back of my throat, and I scrambled to get away. I fell off the bed, hitting the floor on my back. The wolf stood at the edge of the bed, its claws digging into it to keep him stable. Liam was gone, I knew that for sure. 

I crawled quickly backwards, begging for the wolf to stop, to not hurt me. It leaned on its haunches, vaulting forward. I shrieked, bounding to my feet and towards the open door. The chain latched to my collar was suddenly shortened, and I was thrown back by the force. 

My head broke my fall, making a sickening noise as I hit the wood flooring. With my blurred vision, I saw the chain breaking in the wolf's mouth, dropping in two parts to the floor. 

I felt liquid seeping into my hair, my blood. With a groan, I lifted myself from the floor, stumbling towards the door. 

Before I could touch the doorframe, the wolf's solid body slammed in front of me, pushing me back and forcing the door shut. I fell onto my bum again, a terrified sob falling from my mouth. 
The wolf faced me, huffing loudly. I moved back, and he growled. 

"Please, I don't know what I did. Don't kill me, please." 

Onto the bed, Liam's voice hissed in my mind. 

"Wh-what?" I gasped, blinking back tears. 

I'll make this less painful for you. Get on the bed, he ordered. 

I unsteadily clambered to my feet, my knees wobbling. Sensing my defiance, the wolf bared its teeth, flashing canines that could rip me to shreds. Its nails dug into the wood, creating deep indents. 

The wolf suddenly sailed over me, landing behind me. I dropped to my knees, once again crawling forward. 

I screamed as hot pain flared in my calf, the pain taking over everything. Dots danced in my already blurry vision, tears cascading down my face. The wolf had dug those canines into my lower leg, dragging me back to him. A paw pressed on my back, forcing me to the ground as I sobbed helplessly. He withdrew his mouth, and I felt droplets of my blood falling on my upper thighs.

The back of my sweater was taken into the wolf's mouth, barely grazing the skin of my back. Liam tossed me onto the bed, nudging me around with his muzzle until I was in his desired position. On my back, my head turned to the left, exposing my neck. My legs apart. 

I had double - no, triple vision, the wolf wriggling and shifting from one wolf to two or three and back to a single, dominating beast as he climbed onto the bed. 

"Please..." I murmured. 
The wolf's back legs stood between mine, front legs on either side of my shoulders. I felt its tongue sponging on my shoulder, before pain like I've never felt before swarmed me. 

I could hear myself screaming, feel myself thrashing, but I felt frozen. Trapped, even, inside of myself. He was biting me, tearing my shoulder apart.  There was a moment of peace, but then he bit down harder. 

Go to sleep, pet, Liam purred in my head. It won't hurt as much.

And I did. 

~Later~

I gasped, a sliver of pain waking me up. My eyes met Liam's, who gazed at me evenly.  "Hello." 

The disturbing memories came back, and I recoiled from his proximity. He gripped my ankle, rolling his eyes at me before dragging me back, making me whimper in pain.