17. Used

****A/N: okay so here is the chappie that could have triggering stuff in it. It's also shorter than I wanted but oh well, with the comments and votes, I thought I'd update anyways. Hope I did this justice for you all!****

Chapter Seventeen

Used

I collapsed weakly into the bed they forced me to lay on. They said my buyer would be here in a moment to collect his prize, and that I should take the time to make myself look more presentable so he can get his money worth. One girl was kinder to me, apologizing in my ear, and telling me the first time was always the hardest. I was not a violent person, not normally. But all I could do was stare at the ceiling with wet eyes and picture the ways I would kill Alicia if I got out of this.

With a shaking hand, I tore out the stupid bows in my hair, screaming in frustration and anger and fear. Where was Liam? Why hadn't he come for me yet? This was NOT like him. He said nothing would happen to me, that he'd protect me. And yet I had been tortured and tormented for hours and hours, with no sign of his help.

The door to the bedroom I was in swung open loudly, causing me to jump. It then was shut so quietly, I almost missed it.

"Where is Liam this time, huh, little one?" I recognized that voice immediately. The man from the first time I was in the auction room. My stomach tightened and I swore I was going to be sick. "What changed his mind, huh? Did he need me to break you in after all?" the man sneered.

**********MOVE TO NEXT LINE OF ASTERISKS IF NEEDED**********

Klaus climbed on top of the bed, and had me pinned beneath him in seconds. I tried to scream, but he clamped a hand over my mouth. "I paid a pretty sum of money for you, princess. And you're going to repay me by this? Horrible customer service."

I wriggled under him, trying to avoid the stench rolling off his body. Alcohol, cigarretes, marijuana, and sweat. The smell alone was enough to make me wish to vomit, and to have him trying to drag his hands over my helpless, limp body? "He'll kill you," I grunted.

Klaus chuckled darkly as he gripped my wrists tightly with one hand, producing a rope from his pocket. One end was wrapped around the headboard, the other knotted my wrists together, holding my hands above my head, not that they were of much use anyways with the drugs I had been given. "Yeah? You think? By the time he finds you, sweetheart, I'll be in another state, and you'll be a used whore. Liam will be so disappointed to see you. He'll give you up, send you here permanently. After all, what kind of an esteemed alpha plays with someone else's leftovers? The best part about you humans? Your innocence. And within several minutes, yours will be gone, and Liam won't give two shits about you or what petty service you've given him."

His fat fingers hooked in my panties, and I forced my eyes shut. Maybe if I closed my eyes it would be over soon, Liam would be back soon. Unless what he said was right... How would Liam react if he saw me now? Tears fell down my face heavily, but they weren't the same tears as before. My body was giving up. My fight was over, used up. My thighs were pushed to part further, and the monster sitting between them paused in rolling off my underwear to grab painfully at them.