07 - mr & mrs cinderella

"I THINK YOUR LIGHT IS TOO DIM."

aomine stared back at you and fell into silence. "what?"

"your light, it's too dim," you tried to explain, "if before, you and kuroko were, you know, amazing and kagami's the new light and now they're amazing, but if at the end of middle school when you stopped caring for basketball you and kuroko were a bit blah. doesn't that mean your light is too dim?"

he squinted his eyes and grimaced. "cinderella, you're losing me right now."

you sighed loudly as it was the best explanation you've got. "I mean... —shadows are larger when the lights are brighter right?" you asked him and he nodded his head slowly. "When you stopped caring about basketball, kuroko wasn't able to perform well either. Because your light was too dim." he was finally able to understand this charade you're pulling.

His stare fell to the floor and you gazed at him, noticing how his breath was turning heavy and his mind, more clouded. Aomine chuckled, "Even your analogies are shit." He said as an insult.

But, honestly, you didn't take it to heart. Whatever you said to him, you understood that he was beginning to think about it. Whether he was making fun of you or not. "Well, excuse me, Mr. Cinderella." you ran your tongue along your teeth out of irritation.

Oh, come on. Sure, you were being understanding but you were still human, after all.

Aomine gasped and placed his hand over his mouth. You jumped in your place at the very sudden, and to be honest, unusual thing. "Oh my god," He muttered as if he just came to a revelation. "Cinderella, do you fantasize about me being your husband?"

you ran back the whole conversation in your head. and then remembered you said something that aomine daiki would obviously never let go. "because i said mr cinderella?" you asked, baffled by this ass's idiocy and incredibly shit sense of humor. aomine nodded with a shit-eating grin on his face. your eye twitched as you looked away, sighing in disbelief. "you should be lucky that I don't have an alibi or else I would have killed you."

"likewise, mrs. cinderella, likewise." aomine repeated and nodded his head frivolously. but when you shot him a glare, he stopped and widened his eyes. "oh, i'm sorry. did i feed into your imaginations?"

fucking hell. the one time you hear an 'i'm sorry' from his godawful lips, it's used as a quip against you. you have never found a human more irritating. "cinderella isn't even a last name, dumbass. how the fuck does that work?" you asked him with a grimace.

"I think her name's ella. So, ella cinderella." he answered simply like he carried the world's answer on his shoulder. and if the world's answer was wrong, then that would be correct.

you shook your head with furrowed eyebrows, "tremaine." you answered in a matter-of-fact way. "it's tremaine, you dimwit." you corrected him and you thought you made a valid point, but all of a sudden he used it against you.

and you hoped to god that what was gonna be used against you, would be worthwhile. "you know what your last name is?" he asked, and you were immediately disappointed. "it's virgin."

you stared at him for a few seconds, you didn't even want to react. "huh?!" you yelled in bewilderment. "you're such a child! I mean I was talking about something sentimental and actually meaningful! but, here you are, assuming my sexual habits like some creep-at-the-back-of-my-alley—"

"Attention, passengers. We have arrived at our destination. Please stand clear of the opening doors. Thank you." They announced into the intercom and it somehow angered you.

you shut your eyes forcefully and bared your teeth. "I didn't even get to finish my sentence, dickheads." when that sentence was uttered, you held your head in your hands. why am I so bothered today?

it's because of the ass infront of you.

speaking of the devil, he stood up and grabbed his bag. he walked a few steps and stopped when he realized you weren't walking with him. he gazed at you for a few seconds to contemplate whether or not he should ask you about it. "aren't you gonna come?" aomine asked reluctantly, scratching his nape as well.

you squinted your eyes with a grimace, your arms crossed. this was so unusual of him, especially when it comes to you. "my only job was to get you here. I'm leaving." you stated and straightened your back uncomfortably.

he kept looking at you for a while and, you're sorry, but you couldn't keep up with that insane eye contact of his. it's like staring into the eyes of a predator. "yeah, you're coming with me." aomine bluntly clarified and pulled you up by your arm.

you sharply let go of his grip and stepped back with a nose held up high. "no I won't. I don't even have access to the bench. I'll have to buy a ticket." you explained with a shrug.

even though it confused him why you didn't have access to the bench when you were a manager yourself, he nodded his head with closed eyes. "I'll pay for the damn ticket, just fucking c'mon." aomine pushed you and ignored your several protests.

the train's doors closed when you two stepped out. him, because he intended to and you, out of your will. so, due to that he received a punch to his arm. "if you ever push me again. I swear to god.." you shook your head and walked ahead.

seeing you walk away from him, so pissed off and bothered, it made aomine smile a bit. just a bit. "yeah, yeah." he said mockingly and then pushed you again out of spite.

the whole walk from there to the entrance was him doing it again and again childishly while you yelled at him mercilessly. you were also not afraid to spit out 'this is why no one likes you' ever so often. and aomine didn't even blink an eye. only his god-awful smile grew bigger.

'maybe you're the light. huh, dumbass?' aomine thought.

hi, bitches. the next update is gonna be aomine's pov 🤭🤭🤭. for no reason whatsoever ..