19 - princess

HOW DID YOU END UP HERE AGAIN?

There you two were once more, both on an empty train headed to god knows where. It could go to Willy Wonka's factory, for all you care. You just wanted to get it over with. Especially with this creep (Aomine) glaring at you like there was no tomorrow. "Keep looking at me like that, and I might be the last thing you'll ever see." You threatened.

The 'threatanee', however, didn't bat an eye. "Just trynna figure out why the fuck you're following me." Aomine answered nonchalantly with crossed arms. "I mean, how long is this gonna keep going? You chasing me over and over again. I got to say, Cindy, it doesn't make me like you more." He asked with a tilted head, his piercing blue eyes gawking at you.

You ran your tongue along your teeth and your eyes glinted with rage. "Oh, bummer." You said sarcastically with a monotonous tone. "And I'm not chasing you. If you'd have met me at the exact time we discussed, you insolent demon, I wouldn't have to follow you all the way over to this fucking train."

After successfully avoiding the god of chaos and him not bothering you with every breath you took, your teacher, ironically, called you both to her office. She announced that, if everyone passes their math final, she'll take your class on a trip to Okinawa. She assured that she trusted every one of her students' abilities except for the so-and-so 'ace of the generation of miracles'. So she asked you to tutor him.

For the good of your classmates, you originally agreed to meet him at the restaurant you work at so you could help him study. But, obviously, Aomine didn't attain that. You had to wait in the cold for a whole hour before realizing that he bailed on you. "We talked?" He surely lied about that. "Sorry. Doesn't ring a bell. But I do remember you asking me out on a date and me declining 'cause I don't want you to fall in love with me."

At this point, you kept fathoming how he still hasn't been brutally murdered yet. "In your wildest, most imaginative dreams, babe. With your delusion, we could really use someone like you at Disney." You faked a smile. You then looked around in hopes of finding an old-timey scroll where Aomine would plan a trip over to the gates of hell (his home). "Where are we going anyway?"

As you asked your question, the train stopped and the doors opened. You turned to Aomine, who sleazily stood up. "I don't think you'd want me to answer that." He responded and started walking out. "You'll just have to find out, right?"

That was one hell of an exit. And you were curious. So, what the hell? You followed after him. Really, what's stopping you? "I hope it's a library or something." You said, just wishing for a place where you could help him study at. But, from the looks of it, you weren't going to any place educational.

You two walked along the road that, last you'd ever been with eachother, was filled to the brim with snow. Now, spring was coming, and not a sliver of winter was left. "You're such a nerd." Aomine commented as he laughed at you.

If that really was true and you were a 'nerd' as he says, then you two were the most unlikely duo. A burnt out basketball player and a 'nerdy' student.

"Oh, fuck me." You expressed, face-to-face with the 'gates of hell' you once mentioned. And, now that you think about it, you were spot on. Because that phrase was just synonymous with the club you got kicked out of. God, you hated yourself for ever following that douchebag. "Literally what business do you have with Touou?" You exasperatedly asked.

Aomine prodded his tongue at his cheek in response to your question. "Well— just wanna shoot some hoops." He said and then twisted the doorknob of the door. "And shoot my brains out while I'm at it." You knew he hated the club as much as you do. Even more, if that.