11 - goody-goody

THE SITUATION HAS GOTTEN AOMINE ON HIS LAST NERVES. He was boiling to a point he could not push past. How could someone, much less his rival, touch you like that? And how are you allowing it? As far as he knows, with you, physical touch of any sort is just a call for a punch to the throat. But here you were, acting like it was nothing when Kagami placed his hand here and there.

They're not dating, are they? Aomine asked himself. No, probably not. I mean, when he invited you to the party, you looked so surprised. If he were your boyfriend, wouldn't you have already expected it? But at the same time, who lets a guy they're not dating touch them like that? It wasn't in your nature, honestly.

Even when walking up to him, Kagami still appeared to have his hands on you somewhere. God, Aomine could barely handle it. "Hey, I'll go to the bathroom. I'll come back, alright?" Kagami told you and left as soon as you nodded. When you turned to Aomine again, he wasn't even looking at you. Acting somewhat angry.

You decided not to question it and just sat next to him in silence, even tapping your foot every now and then. "Hey, could you fetch me a beer?" Aomine asked any person in front of him, resulting in asking a member of Kaijo he ignorantly couldn't recognize.

Hearing that from him, you jumped in your seat and shook your head. "Yeah, no beer for him, please." You said this while smiling to increase your politeness. The person stared at the both of you for a few seconds before leaving, confused given that interaction. Aomine didn't say anything back; he just sat there with an agitated expression. "Why are you so quiet right now?" You asked him while placing your hands beneath your thighs.

He sat in silence for a bit, thinking of what to say. And when he finally came to his senses, he kissed his teeth. "Why can I not have a beer?" Aomine asked, immediately awaiting your answer. You were too busy thinking about it to reply to him. "Why do you fucking care whether I have a beer or not?"

Your head turned towards him, and your eyes met his. You looked into them, wondering why the hell you even cared so much about him drinking. It's literally Aomine. "I'm not worried about you at all, ace. I'm just concerned about your reputation and how it will affect the club." You explained, but Aomine still stared at you in suspicion. "I'm seriously not worried about you!"

Aomine subtly rolled his blue eyes at you and scratched his nape in irritation. "Yeah, don't go worrying." He lied, fully knowing he was lying. "Don't want your boyfriend to knock the fucking daylights out of me." He placed his head against the back of the couch, settling himself in his seat.

Boyfriend? Who? "Who the hell is my boyfriend?" You questioned him with a grimace, and he stared at you as if you fucking forgot your head was attached to your body. "Who do you think I'm dating, ace?" You asked him, so he placed both of his fingers on his eyebrows in order to split them. That's when you immediately knew. "Kagami? No way in hell. He is not my boyfriend."

How is he not your boyfriend? Either you were lying or Kagami hoped to be dating you. There was no other explanation. "Then why was he touching you like that?" Aomine squinted his eyes. "And why were you letting him? Thought you didn't like physical touch." He tilted his head teasingly.

Sure, Kagami was by your side the entire time. But did you ever feel him touch you, or even place a hand on you? No, not at all. "He did not touch me." You assumed while shaking your head in a matter-of-fact kind of way. "I don't remember it happening. And I would have felt it if he did."

There was a bigger chance of you not liking Kagami if you couldn't even feel him touching you than if he didn't touch you at all. Otherwise, Aomine wouldn't be so fucking pissed. "Yes, he did. He was like..." He didn't know how to demonstrate it to you, so he mimicked what he did on your actual body.