08 - sugar daddy

aomine's pov

DO I LOOK LIKE A SUGAR DADDY? I mean, I am paying for her. God, I must look hot right now. Like I'm fully convinced she's standing there, biting her lip looking at me. So, I looked over, just to prove if my theory was right.

Wrong.

Cinderella stood there and was looking at another guy when this bitch next to her was paying for her ticket. With no class at all. "Hey," But when she didn't answer me, I whistled at her, so she turned around. "I'm paying for you, dumbass. Eyes over here." I beckoned for her to look at me with my hand.

As I opened my wallet, she slammed her hand on the wall harshly, and I glanced over to see if she was hurt. "I told you not to pay for me, numbskull." Cinderella lectured me as if I were committing a treasonous crime. "As soon as Satsuki answers, I'm taking the next train back home." She checked her phone one last time and came to the conclusion once again that she was being ghosted by Satsuki.

"you dolt, why aren't you watching the game? you just said it was an important one. I thought you were supposed to be our manager." Finally, I got to yell at her like she does to me. But instead of one of my brilliant replies, she stayed silent and puffed her cheeks out to pass time. "Are you like a part-time maid, and that's why you only clean our club?"

She rolled her eyes at me. She's so stupid. "No, moron. I'm your manager. I just.." Cinderella looked around and laid her back against the wall. There's something she doesn't want to tell me. "Like I said, I don't have access to the bench, so why should I watch the game?"

One thing I know about Cinderella is that she won't budge. She's very very stubborn and I don't have time to convince her when I can just take matters into my own hands. "Your choice, dunce. I'll go to the bathroom, alright?" I told her and walked away.

She kept yelling at me to not go, and it's because she wants me to be with her so desperately. That or it's because I'm supposed to be taken to get ready by Satsuki any minute now.

Here's the catch: I'm not going to the bathroom; I'm buying a ticket.

Thankfully, since I'm Aomine Daiki, they bumped me up to the front of the line, and I returned in no time with the VIP ticket in my hand. Cinderella was confused for some reason when she saw me come back, "You're unfortunately back early." She said it with crossed arms.

I walked very close up to her and stared her down. I sighed, "Well, I took a piss, so I didn't really have to stay that long." I lied to her, and she was immediately disgusted. "Here's the ticket. Buy you somethin' pretty, huh?" I winked, making fun of her dumb headscarf. never saw her without it.

Her jaw hung open, and she looked at me with wide eyes. She glanced at the ticket and back to me. "You dick! I told you not to buy it for me!" Cinderella hit me as if I wasn't hurting. on the inside. "And VIP, too!" She covered her mouth with her hand.

I chewed my gum, and a grin grew on my face. My eyebrows rose as I said, "Don't I make a nice sugar daddy?" That question made her tilt her head and purse her lips.

She was about to speak when someone else said, "Aomine?" A guy's voice called, and I immediately got irritated. I glared at the person, but it turned out to be Midorima. I was still mad, but not the same as before.

"It's the nerd." I said it just to irritate him, but I knew it wouldn't work. As for Cinderella, she mouthed a quick 'I'll pay you back'. I shook my head and immediately looked away so that she wouldn't retort. I fucking love to spite her. "Yeah, Midorima? What'd you want?"

As soon as she heard his name, she slapped my arm repeatedly, but subtly. Wait, so when it's the broccoli, she's a fangirl, but for me, nothing? "Who's the female beside you?" Midorima asked, with judgment as usual.