21 - wife

SEEING, HEARING, SMELLING, TASTING, AND TOUCHING. What one would perceive as the 5 senses, you saw it as what the girls in your classroom wanted to do to Aomine. They talked about him with such entice, you'd think he was actually worth it. God forbid they ever find out you were in a park, on a picnic table, studying... with him.

There you were, pouring your blood, sweat, and tears over teaching him while he was in dreamland, sleeping. I mean, yeah, sure typically you would have smacked the shit out of him but at the same time, you didn't know how you would exactly interact now with Aomine Daiki.

Now that he did that nice thing to you with the letter, it would be horrible to still act as if you still didn't like him. And now that he was sleeping peacefully while you worked your butt off, it was really hard to do that. So, you didn't. "You dumb twerp!" You smacked your book on his head, he violently woke up from his slumber. "I'm fucking teaching you and you're sleeping?!"

He barely opened his eyes as he woke up, wood pattern printed on his face. "What the fuck are you screaming at me for?!" Aomine shouted, everyone around you staring at the both of you in wonder. "You're the boring one who doesn't know how to fucking teach!"

It was almost as if the heavens knew you two were fighting. Because as you were screaming your heads off, rain started pouring down like a waterfall. It was... something else, let's say. "Great. I'm in your presence and god decided to share my woes with the weather." You used the book you used to hit Aomine to shield your head from the raindrops falling down. "Where do we study then?"

Aomine was soaking wet whereas you helped yourself with your book. He tilted his head, squinted his eyes from the water landing on his lashes. "My place?" He asked sheepishly.

You were hesitant, but the growing rain shut you up. "Sure."

Which led to here, standing in front of the unusually lavish door of their apartment. You waited as Aomine ruffled through the keys inside his pocket, determined to pick the right one. "Rule number 6: don't pee if you see a photo of me." He demanded, spouting ridiculous rules the whole way here.

You grimaced at him as he pushed in a key into the hole. "I don't know if I can. I really want to fit the aesthetic of your home." You retorted, already picturing the hog house you're about to enter. After all, Aomine is a known pig. So there has to be a shelter accommodating to him. That being a place filled with smells never witnessed before, trash all over the place, magazines piling up forever... it was horrifying. However, when he opened the door, all you could see was coziness and tidiness. And the peculiar smell of.. "Is that lavender and... what's that? Cherry blossom?"

It was a smell that pulled together the contradicting matter of his home. And it seemed to mean a lot to someone since a loud gasp banged through the room. His mom, in such opposable attire as him, walked in, bewildered. "A woman that my son brought to my home just described the scent i've been trying for years to figure out? I must be dreaming!" She said in a haze, walking over to you.

You held a shy smile as she stared you up and down, drinking in your presence. To avoid the awkward situation, you turned to Aomine who slightly smirked but quickly stopped it after noticing that you were looking at him. "Welp. Guess you have to be my girlfriend now." He stated, acting like it was the obvious solution to this statement.

You hit his shoulder and rolled your eyes, whispering to him in a way where it wouldn't be audible to his mother. One way or another, she wouldn't hear from being so in awe. "Don't give her wrong ideas about us." You demanded from him. "Nice to meet you."

That might have snapped her back to her senses as she smiled to you politely and sheepishly now. His mom made her way to you and shook your hand, eyeing Aomine aggressively. "Well?" She asked him, waiting for a response. But he just stared at her with no clue in the fucking world. "Aren't you gonna introduce us?"