Chapter 1 (A discovery...?)

3rd POV

Once there was a planet called earth, where Autobots and Humans live in harmony during after the war of the Deceptions, a new era has begun.

Wheeljack was exploring earth and its ancient temples and its ancient writings but all the sudden a portal appear "Whoa...." Wheeljack was surprise at the portal that came out of Nowhere "Now where did this came from..?"

He asked and take a little peak only to see a lot of pillars so high, it almost reached the heavens.

"OH LORD, I NEED TO REPORT THIS TO OPTIMUS!" Wheeljack shouted and quickly reports back to base as fast as he can, but before he does that he takes a few pictures of the portal, the pillar place, and the Temples location

Time skip

3 hours later

Wheeljack return to the autobot base near the Hills and head straight to optimus

Wheeljack:"Optimus, you won't believe what I discovered!"

Optimus:"Yes Wheeljack, any reports on that temple?"

Wheeljack gives Optimus the picture of the temple and the rest which made Optimus curious

Optimus: "This could be the work of the decepticons."

Wheeljack:"I don't think so, because when I peak through the portal, there are a lot of ancient ruins and tall pillars that almost reached the skies."

30 seconds of silence

Optimus:"Gather the team in the meeting room in 10 minutes, we have to investigate of what's on the other side of that portal!"

Time skip
10 minutes later

A Few autobots was on the meeting room and the others where back to their owners

The ones in the room are:
Wheeljack
Optimus
Bumblebee
Wheelee
Jetfire (yes boys, he's back and don't ask)

Optimus: "where are the rest?"

Wheeljack:"they are with there owners Optimus."

Optimus:"Very well, this will be enough"

Bumblebee speaks with his radio with different voices

Bumblevee: "So wHaT Is tHE MeEting all abOUt?" *Static radio*