Chapter 13 (Meet the Adeptus part 1)

Timeskip

Y/N and the group were with Childe at the Northland bank. Childe gives them the sigil of Permission and they need the trust of the Adeptus on their journey. Y/N ask Childe for a map before they go.

Y/N: Can you give us like a map of the location of where they are?

Childe: Sure *gives the map to Y/N* good luck on your journey!

Aether: Thanks!

Paimon: Well meet again soon

Y/N and the group walks backwards only for Y/N teleports them in a flash, Childe was surprised by this and takes notes as extra info for the tsaritsa.

Childe: Teleportation...let's see how strong are you Y/N?

Small timeskip

Y/N teleports them to Quingyun Peak where they found their first adeptus with the appeared of a Stag.

???:And who might we be? Those that enter Jueyun Karst?

Aether: Pls take a look at this.

???: A sigil of Permission....many a season has passed since one was last in a presence of such an item.

Moon Carver: He before you is the mighty Illuminated adeptus. Moon Carver, Speak travelers, what business have you here?

Paimon: Actually...

Behind the group were 2 Milelith Soldier about to advance to them

Milelith Seargant: It's the Assassins! They dare to flee to Jueyun Karst!

Milelith soldier: Sir, we've already stepped too far into Jueyun Karst ourselves.

Milelith Seargant: We...Argh...There's no choice, Apprehending the Assassins is top priority, we must press on!

Moon Carver: ...Disturbing our boarders...see them gone, one will not have interruption.

Y/N: Leave it all to me.... *walks closer to the Milelith*

Moon Carver: Very well

Milelith guard: Attack!

The mililith sorrounds Y/N at all sides only for Y/N to close his eyes and raised his powers a little bit

Y/N: ......Killer Move.....Serious Series.....

When Y/N sticks his hand to the ground and it began to shake violently.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.