chapter 8 (The Nuke Loli and the Bard)

(Pics not mine)

3rd POV

With the Twins

The Twins, Paimon, and wheelee(who is hiding behind Aether) were walking around Monsdadt until they noticed Jean talking to a lady Fatui.

Paimon: Isn't that Jean?, seems she's talking to someone...

Aether: Yeah who is that?

Wheelee: Those might be the Fatui that Y/N was talking about, be cautious guys.

Lumine: Don't worry, we won't let them take you Wheelee

Paimon: Let's let her finished then say hi?

To Jean and the Fatui lady

Fatui Anastasia: ...which is what has brought us to this point in the first place.If you are unable to promply deal with stormterror threat, then we leave the defence of Mondstadt to the Fatui.

Fatui Anastasia: We can put an end to Mondstadt's dragon issues. All we need to do is bring that Monster to the-

Jean: "Monster"?

Fatui Anastasia: Yes, what's your point?

Jean: ahh...*upset* I'd respect a mere professional attitude from your diplomats. Yet here you are saying you want to put an 'end' to one of The Four Winds of Mondstadt.

Jean: I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knights of Favonious.

Fatui Anastasia: *chuckles* he..hehe...its not as crazy as you make it sound. Fine thats enough negotiation for today.At this stage it is simply...an amicable exchange of opinions, no?

Fatui Anastasia: I'll be sure to make...through notes...*leaves*

The Twins, Paimon wheelee approached Jean

Jean:Oh. Travelers your back. thanks for your help. The elemental flow is finally stable. The aftermath of stormterror's last attack has finally settled for the Moment.

Jean: However, the pressure from the delegation has become to big to ignored...

Paimon: Delegation? From liyue harbor or Inazuma City?

Jean: Snezhnaya, they choose to follow the God of Cryo. Their envoys by the particular name. The fatui.

Aether: Yep, thats what you've told us back at your office