Chapter 18 (Y/N in Snezhnaya and Dainsleif)

After Osial's defeat, Y/n and the twins visit Liyue and the Autobots left and went back to Mt. Aocang.

Y/N and the twins made their way to Northland bank but theres only Zhongli there... but no Harbingers...

Y/N: Hey Zhongli, were looking for you.

Zhongli: Ahh Travelers, what brings you here?

Y/N: we just came to visit to give you this.

Y/N give Zhongli the Cloned Geo Gnosis. Zhongli nods and recieves it.

Y/N: Now you don't have to worry of getting broke again.

Zhongli: Thank you Y/N, although I must say, I'm impressed by the fights of you, and the rest  put on againts the Fatui. Also Signora and Tartaglia already left because of your arrival.

Paimon: What they're here?!

Lumine: Ugh, were late!

Y/N: Cowards...I got an idea.

Aether: Where are you going now?

Y/N: I know where they are...

And just like that Y/N teleports to Snezhnaya.

Here we see Tartaglia and Signora Kneeling down in front of their Cryo Archon, Tsaritsa. Y/N turned himself invisible so that he couldn't be spotted.

Signora: My Tsaritsa, Heres the Gnosis

Tsaritsa: Thank you, my harbingers. So, care to tell me who's responsible of lifting a chunk of Teyvat?

Tartaglia: *Nervous* W-well my Tsaritsa....

Small timeskip of Tartaglia explaining what happened

Tsaritsa: Y/N...what an interesting God...

Tartaglia: He was so brutal...I don't even have the chance to fight...

Pierro: So he's a tough one...

Capitano: Now this God caught my curiosity.

Columbia: Who knows, maybe he's strong but lack in speed hehe.

Signora: Some rumors said that He's a powerful God beyond that of an archon...

Tsaritsa: hm?

Signora: A God that outranks possibly celestia...Morax also told us that, he has the power to blow up Teyvat with one strike...thats why we left before he finds us...

Tsaritsa: A powerful God...go on...

Tartaglia: Him specifically... when I saw Y/N's true form.that proves everything...

There was Silence...until they heard a sudden clap at the end of the throne room.

???: *claps* Bravo...

They turn their attention to the person at the end of the throne room and it's non other than Y/N himself

Signora: Y-you...you followed us here?!