Chapter 4 (Mondstadt Troubles...)

3rd POV

*Both the twins, Y/N, and Paimon were about go to Mondstadt but gets interupted by someone with  golden eyes with long waist length dark brown hair, kept together with a headband with a large red bow tied in a way that resembles bunny ears. She wears a red jacket with a pair of goggles around her neck as well as a white undershirt kept in place with a jumper and brown leather shorts*

 She wears a red jacket with a pair of goggles around her neck as well as a white undershirt kept in place with a jumper and brown leather shorts*

???: "May the Anemo God Protect you strang- Eep!" *Looks at Y/N aiming at her with a big weapon*

Y/N: *Interrupts aiming his chaingun at her* "YOU SCARE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF US, your lucky i didn't pull the trigger otherwise you never exist!"

???:*panicked* "Eep! I'm very sorry, forgive me!"

Y/N: *he puts away his Chaingun* "Now, introduce yourself"

Amber: "I am Amber, Outrider for the knights of Favonous. You don't look like the citizens of mondstadt, Explain yourselves!"

Paimon: "Were not looking for trouble."

Amber: "That's what all the troublemakers said"

Lumine: "I'm Lumine and this is my twin brother, Aether"

Amber: "...Doesn't sound local names to me. And this...mascot, what's the deal with it?"

Lumine: "were friends"

Amber: "As for you...?" *looks at Y/N*

Y/N: "I am Y/N,  just a mercenary"

Paimon: "we just met recently but we've become the very best of friends"

Amber: "To sum it up, you 4 seems to be a traveling group right?. well look, there's been a large dragon sighted around Mondstadt recently. Best you get inside the city as soon as possible."

Y/N: "hold on just a sec, I forgot something!" * he runs back to where Jetfire was hiding*

Jetfire: "what's going on?"

Y/N: "remember that dragon that we saw earlier?"

Jetfire: "let me guess they're hunting it down and-"