Chapter 17 (God of the Universe vs Tartaglia and the Overlord of Vortex)

Here we see Y/N, eating the rest of the Yaksha family eating dinner. Bonanus slightly look at Y/N with a blush on her face. Guizhong smirk got an idea of trying to tease her.

Guizhong: So Bonanus! You have a crush on Y/N?~

Y/N: ?!

Y/N stiffs up and looks at at Bonanus who is blushing with embarrassedment

Bonanus: W-wha- no yes- i mean, n-no of course not!

Indarias: Oh sis~

Bonanus: no... 0////0

Y/N:*shrugs* eh I kinda don't mind...

Guizhong: What do you mean Y/N?

Y/N: There are other Goddeses who have feelings for me...

Bonanus: Huh?!

Indarias: wait really?!

Bosacous: Hah! I like this man! Caught a few ladies attention i see?

Y/N: Well, The Sustainer of Heavenly principles is one of them...

The Yaksha family were drinking their tea until Y/N mentioned that the Heavenly principle was in his Harem, they were shocked and spill their tea

Yaksha family: Whaaaaat?!!!!

Y/N: Yep... but don't worry, she's weak, she can't bring harm to anyone anymore.

Guizhong: T-thats impossible, n-no one can defeat the her!

Y/N: Hey, she harm the outlander twins who were about to travel to another world. Gladly I rescued them before they get consumed by her cubes.

Menogias: So what happens next?

Y/N: We faught to the death until i stole her....first kiss by accident...

Indarias: *Covers her mouth about to laugh* Pffffftt

Guizhong: Wow...

Y/N: So I spared her life. But the second time we've met, she wants a rematch and Oh boy....she felt the taste of pure Humiliation. after that she passed out and I took all her powers away, but the downside is that she can't be killed by any means necessary...

Bosacous: I'm impressed, your powers are something else.

Guizhong: Is that true?