Chapter 14 (Meet the Adeptus part 2)

(ALL PICS NOT MINE)

On the Prevous chapter Y/N and Group were at the Wangshu Inn meeting with the conqueror of demons. Aether Holds the sigil of Permission

Xiao: A sigil of Permission?, you came prepared. tho is only prevents me from hurting you myself. Doesn't stop you from getting hurt in other ways.

Paimon: Uhhh Paimon doesn't get it...

Xiao: Tch! too much contact with our world is breaking the rules. Mortal souls are not as robust as those of Adepti. nor your body carry this level of adeptal energy.It's for your own good. leave now.

And with that Xiao left

Paimon: Argh...Paimon's Peeved all he does is think about himself

Lumine: He's always edgy

Aether: Your not wrong

Paimon: Paimon wants to give him an ugly nickname... but if you tick off an adeptus, the only thing you'll ever find in treasure chest is cabbages. Bleurge!

Y/N: Why don't we asked the owner of this Inn?

Aether: Good idea

They walk downstairs to meet the owner of the Wangshu In. the group walks over to her and question weither or not she knew Xiao.

Ver Goldet

Ver Goldet: Oh? you already met Xiao?

Y/N: For only a short time.

Ver Goldet: Not bad, Not often he's in a good enough mood to agree to see people

Paimon: That's his good Mood?

Ver Goldet: Oh yes, the adepti are very hard to come by. many people will go their whole lives praying to them, never once actually going to see one. When the Geo archon built Liyue. he borrowed power from the adepti. but most of them know how to protect Liyue by fighting.

Y/N: By fighting huh.

Ver Goldet: So, for many mellinia, it has instead been humans who had led Liyue, whilst the adepti have lived hidden away on the outskirts.

Y/N: looks like someone here knows about some history.

Paimon: You really know a lot huh boss lady

Ver Goldet: it's not "boss lady" it's just "boss"... Anyway, seen as you have the favor of the adepti, things should be alot easier.

Aether: How exactly?

Ver Goldet: Well...If you wanna know my opinion...If you keep Xiao in a good mood, things should be okay.

Lumine: Should we Lure him or something?

Y/N: That could work?

Paimon: Good Mood? Can't really imagine what a "Good Mood" looks like from that "Vigilant Yaksha"