Chapter 3 (Mondstadt dragon?...)

3rd Pov

.

.

On the next morning on Teyvat

*Meanwhile back with inside Metroplex, The twins wake up*

Aether: *yawned*"Lumine, w-what happened..."

Lumine: "I have no idea Aether..."

Aether: *gets off the bed and looks around* "woah what an amazing bedroom, oh and there's a bathroom as well!"

Lumine: "Where are we, and what is this place?"

Wheelee: *knocks on the door* "Hello, sorry if i bothered you"

Aether: "Whos there?!"

*Both the twins were alarmed preparing their swords for battle*

Wheelee:"No plss...its me the one who stop your fight with that cube lady remember?"

Aether: "are you the one who saved us?"

Wheelee: "No it was Y/N, i was trying to stop the fight by negotiation but uhhh.... you saw what happened and it didn't worked out as planed"*sigh*

Lumine: "Ohhhh....I remember you, your that little fella right?. oh yeah sorry if we didn't introduce ourselves, my names Lumine, and this is my twin brother Aether"

Wheelee: *Still outside their room* "Yeah that was me, also i'm just here to tell you that Optimus and Y/N are waiting for you at the dining room, so i hope you wont be late"

Lumine: "wait who is Y/N?"

Wheelee: "You'll see once you get there, ill be waiting here outside your room"

*the twins then starts taking a shower taking their time to prepare themselves while Wheelee is patiently waiting for them outside their room*

Time skip

3rd POV

*the twins finished prepared, Aether opens the door and saw small Wheelee. Wheelee give them a Tour around the place and they look more advance. they proceed to to follow wheelee. the twins were even more shocked, their eyes widened as they saw giant different robots as they walk pass each of the team member's room. Wheeljack who was busy inventing something, bumblebee was on the outside Balcony watching the beautiful sky, and Jetfire was in his giant room writing his journal about their first journey here on Teyvat*

Aether:"W-wait, who are they?"

Lumine:"yeah and why are they all huge?"

Wheelee: "What you saw were my kind, we are the Cybertronian race , in other words we are from another world."

Aether:"So...what about Y/N"?

Wheelee:"Wait, your from another world too? and Y/N isn't one of us. he's just different"

Lumine: "So if your from another world then where do you come from?"