Chapter 11 (Snezhnaya and Destination to Liyue)

The Scene starts at the palace of Snezhnaya where the harbingers have their meeting and waiting for Signora until suddenly.

(Pics not mine!)

La Signora with her minions: AAAHHHH!!

CRASH!

Signora and her minions crashed down from the roof and into the throne room.

Harbingers: Signora!

Signora: Ohh....*grunt in pain* Those bastards!

Tartaglia: What happened?!

Doctorre: Now who could've done this?

???: SILENCE!

The room went silent and the harbingers stares at the person who is sitting on the throne non other than the Tsaritsa herself

Tsarirsa: Signora, tell us what happened?

La Sigora: *slowly kneels down to respect her highness* My archon! I have the Gnosis, the bastard and what seems to be 3 Giant robots blast us to the sky...*Gives the Animo Gnosis to Tsaritsa*

Tsaritsa: *recieves the Gnosis*Oh? A person?

Pantalone: 3 Giant robots, are you referring to ruin guards?

Signora: N-no...those 3 are way more different.They have weapons beyond imaginable that can even put Khaenri'an technology to shame...

Tsaritsa: Interesting, you may rest Signora. *her eyes turns at Tartaglia* Tartalgia!

Tartaglia: *kneels down* Yes your grace?

Tsaritsa:*stands up* Head towards Liyue and proceed with the plan with Morax. Signora will join you after she fully recovers!