Chapter 2 (Battle of the Gods)

3rd POV
*

The heavenly principles started attacking the twins with her cubs and the twins started dodging and fight back at least*

Meanwhile with Y/N and the Autobots that are still behind the tall pillars.

Bumblebee:*quiet radio static* "SHoUld wE HeLP ThEM?"

Wheeljack:"They look so young,we gotta help"

Jetfire:"its too risky, but how do we get their attention?"

Wheelee: "I got a plan....hehe" *sinister laugh*

Optimus:"Whats your idea?"

Y/N: "Why do I got a bad feeling about this"

*They start talking about their plans*

Y/N: "its a risky plan but I hope it works..."

Wheelee: "Now, let me do the honnors" *starts walking in the halls of celestia*

Optimus: "Quick everyone, get into positions without getting spotted"

*A few seconds later they finally in position*

Wheelee: *Caugh* "Ahem...Hellooooo!"

*The Twins and the lady stoped fighting. They look at Wheelee and confused*

Unknown God: "Who are you, and how dare you interfere with our battle!"

Lumine:"What are you?"

Aether:"What the...?"

Wheelee:*walks closer to them* "So ummm....can we just talk this out"

Unknown God:"Talking isn't a solution in this battle umm....metal???" *looks at Wheelee*

Wheelee: "Ya know talking is sometimes the best option in this situation, like why are you ending mankind?!"

Unknown God: "Sorry but your luck ends here and you'll die with them!"

Meanwhile Y/N and the autobots failed their negotiation plan and they (Except Optimus) :

*The Unknown God continues attacking the twins and wheelee and they got caught with the cube

*The Unknown God continues attacking the twins and wheelee and they got caught with the cube...*

*Y/N Intervenes, still in his human form, rescue the twins and wheelee with his own galaxy cubes before they get consumed. He looks at them making sure they're alright*