Chapter 15 (Clone Morax's Gnosis)

After the day of Meeting the Adepti, Y/N and the group returns to Liyue Harbor back at the northland bank. there, they meet Childe Waiting at the entrance waving at them.

Childe: Youv'e finally returned, how was your journey to Jeyuen Karst?

Y/N: Pretty good so far if you asked me

Lumine: Let me tell you everything...

Small timeskip

Childe: ...I see. Moon Carver, Mountain Shaper, Cloud Retainer, Conqueror of Demons...Some of these names have never come up in the intel the fatui gets a hold of. as a returning gift, i too have information for you

Aether: What would that be?

Childe: Regarding the Archon's passing... the Liyue Qixing response was really given me food for thought... They've announce that, as the true killer has not been found, they're not allowing anyone to pay their respects to the Exuvia. they've even gone as far as to try cut off information ...but with the right of decension and all.

Y/N: 'Why tho?'

Childe: They've even gone as far as those, Even the Qixing isn't able to keep a lid on things

Paimon: Exuvia?

Childe: It's a common knowledge in Liyue that Rex Lapis is an Adeptus, The Geo Archon is also the God of Contracts, and is also known as the Exuvia, prime of the Adepti.

Y/N: God of Contracts...

Childe: The mighty and Illuminated adepti of today all sign contracts to protect Liyue way back then.

Paimon: Guess that explains why they're all focused on Liyue's well-being. Naturally, they both have the responsibility and aptitude for the job.If the ruling Qixing became unable to perform their duty properly, the adepti have a right to take corrective actions. The Geo archon Spirit is Risen, so why would the Qixing hide his vessel? Trully Suspecious.

Lumine: I agree something is definetly not right

Y/N: I think i know why...but not a hundred percent sure...Lets get inside your bank shall we?Were not discussing this outside of course.

Childe: Of course follow me.

Small timeskip of Childe taking them inside of the northland bank

Paimon: So Y/N What are trying to say?

Y/N: Ok so i think i know why the Qixing hides Morax's Vessel.