Chapter 16 (The Rite of Parting and the Yaksha family)

Here on Dadaupa George. We can see Zhongli was petrified because of Y/N knows his true identity. While the rest were also shocked and stares at Zhongli.

Zhongli: Didn't think someone like you could sense my devine energy...

Y/N: It was so obvious too ya know.

Paimon: wait,wait,wait! Your Rex Lapis?! But that's impossible, but you're assasinated at the Rite of Decension?!

Wheelee: This is a twist of events right here!

Aether: B-but everyone in Liyue are in panic because of you.

Lumine: Yeah, it really shocked us the most.

Y/N: When I try to sense any energy of that fake dragon corpse , there was no Devine energy, thankfully I was able to notice it in time before we ran away from the scene of the crime.

Zhongli:*Sigh* Guess I Can't give you this secret anymore right?

Y/N: No need, we trust you. Our lips our sealed.

Paimon: Oh yeah, Y/N Clone the Gnosis!

Y/N: Already did.

Zhongli: Excuse me, clone the Gnosis?

Lumine: Oh and before you say anything, Y/N is a God that Outranks the powerful Gods of Celestia.

Aether: Even goes as far humiliating the Sustainer of Heavenly principles.

Zhongli was shocked by this, and sighed before turning his head to Y/N. Y/N then reveals the 2 Cloned Gnosis to him, caught him by surprise.Zhongli picked up the original Gnosis from his pocket and a sighed of relief.

They continued walking their way to the Hilichurls camp

Zhongli: *Sighed* I thought you stole it, it was the only agreement between me and the tsaritsa...

Y/N: Anyway, here are the 2 cloned Geo Gnosis.

Zhongli: those two have the same power as the original

Aether: That's great, but why clone two

Lumine: Yeah, we only need one right?

Y/N: My gut feeling tells me that Zhongli and the rest of the employees Funeral parlor might get bankrupt or broke without the Gnosis. So Morax, you can give the original Gnosis to the Tsaritsa, and I'll give you my other cloned one.