Chapter 7 (Similar Nations and God's Rematch)

3rd Pov

Y/N and Asmoday were having a stand off. and Asmoday teleported Them to a destruction of the nation of Khaenri'ah. Y/N was surprise by this and he looks around curiously until Asmoday interrupts him.

 Y/N was surprise by this and he looks around curiously until Asmoday interrupts him

(Ignore Lumine)

Asmoday: Curious?

Y/N: So this is Khaenri'ah huh...why did you do this...?

Asmoday: Indeed...as you can see, they advance their civilization to the point we banished them from existence. That's why humanity must end.

Y/N: So...without any mortals, then who's gonna worship you?

Asmoday: There are few mortals that are still worshiping me to this very day. What about you.

Y/N: *Smirks* heh, I don't need worshipers, it only blows my cover. But anyways this nation reminds me of something very similar from my planet...Earth.

Asmoday:Earth...? *she looks at Y/N in confusion* and what do you mean similar nation?

Y/N: Earth and teyvat are very similar. In my planet, the nation there was named Atlantis... a nation long almost forgotten by history.

As soon as Y/N says the word Atlantis, he teleports them to the nation of Atlantis in the sky. This makes Asmoday surprised and her mind thinks that is similar to Khaenri'ah.

 This makes Asmoday surprised and her mind thinks that is similar to Khaenri'ah

Asmoday:So this is Atlantis?

Y/N:Correct...

Asmoday:Why do they look similar to Khaenri'ah that i destroyed?

Y/N: Its because its a parallel universe.

Asmoday: Parallel Universe?

(A/N: Ok for this one im just gonna use National geographic as to what happened to Atlantis, im just finding information)