Author's Note.

Hello! This is @jxsummer. This story is full of fiction and the places, names and other things that may seems real that is stated, is only in author's imagination. Thank you for understanding, everyone!

I would also like to say that my updates may be slow because i have other things to do aside from writing and studying, i also love taking my time when it comes to writing.

Thank you for your understanding, this may be difficult for me because it's been months since i wrote but i know you'll understand. :) recently, i've been thinking to unpublished all of my stories, they're in my edit box.

If you have anything to comment or say my inbox in any social media platform especially in Twitter and Wattpad.

twitter : @jxsummer

Grammatical errors and incorrect spelling may be in content but i'll make sure to re-edit it when i have my free time. Bare with me if you'll encounter words that you'll not like, especially the jokes in it. I'm willing to learn from my mistakes :)

My book covers are from Canva.
©️ ─ January 17, 2023

March 2, 2024 ─ Good day my cakes! ( I know it's corny but I don't know kung ano itatawag ko sainyo, haha! ) I know Hold, Rain is in the making for a year now still no progress and I need you to bare with me. Thank you! I love you all.

Also, I change my username pala hehe it's @elisfield na pati yung book cover ( from canva ) I don't have Twitter account, kapag may nag comment dito kahit isa, gagawa ako! 👌🏻

The following chapters were not updated so again, bare with me. There are sentences that aren't complete, grammars and errors. I'm still starting, still starting.

─ elisfield ✿