Carly's Realization

Carly had been dating her boyfriend CJ for about 6 months, and things were going great for the two of them. CJ was very kind and always very generous, and really knew how to work things in the bed. It wasn't very uncommon for Carly to spend 3-4 nights a week at his apartment, she enjoyed the sense of freedom since she still lived with her parents.

One day while coming home from work, she realized just how messy her room had gotten lately. Piles of clothes, both dirty and clean folded clothes scattered around her room, her bedside trash can was overflowing, the small betta fish tank on her desk painted green with algae. "Oh shit" she says to herself. Being home so infrequently, she never noticed how little time she spends tidying up anymore. She'd come home to do laundry and general things around the house, but other than that she was either at work or at CJs.

She sits down on her bad, also not made, and starts to think to herself. Man, I've really started to slack since I started CJ. I know Sam would be pissed right now if he saw my room.

The thought of Sam made her cheeks, both on her face and seated on the bed feel warm. It had also been several months since she last received an ass beating from him. Is that the cause of this? She thought to herself again. While being spanked by Sam, her room was always tidy. She also had a most consistent sleep schedule and overall felt like her life was held together.

She buried her hands into her palms and continued to think. I can't ask Sam for a spanking now! It'd be too awkward! Please it would betray CJs trust. Thoughts of CJ started to flood her mind. Maybe CJ would spank me? I mean, he loves to smack my butt in public and while we're having sex. But I don't know if he'd been down to actually punish me, let alone even know how to.

She sighs as the thoughts fill her head. She felt a bit of anxiety thinking about it. It's not common to ask your boyfriend to give you a spanking as a punishment, at least not in Carly's world. She gets up and starts gathering clothes from around the room into a laundry bin and carries them downstairs into the laundry room.

"Well, it won't hurt to ask..." she says out loud to herself. Thoughts of CJ being weirded out and neglecting the idea started to fill her mind, as well as thoughts of her bare butt being bent over his knee with a belt in his hand. A wave of humiliation, and a bit of excitement washed over her.

Okay. I have to ask now!