Return Of The Paddle

Carly was laying on her bed while CJ rummaged through her stuff. He always liked to mess around with her by digging through her undies drawer, and she eventually got tired of trying to stop him so she just let him do as he wanted. She just laying scrolling through her phone while the TV played.

CJ made his way to her closet and sees a small handle sticking out from the top shelf. He grabs it and pulls out a small leather paddle. "Oh? What's this?"

Carly looks up from her phone and her eyes get wide. She had forgotten all about the birthday gift she had gotten from Sam. "Oh! That's uh, well it uh, it was a gifted."

He holds up the paddle examining it. "And you weren't going to tell me?! Was this before or after we started dating?"

"Oh before! It was when Sam still spanked me." Carly blushed admitting that. "I had just forgotten about it."

"Well, now that I found it, don't you think I should be allowed to test it out on you?" He says with an evil smirk.

Carly sighs. "But babe. It stings real bad!"

"Well all spankings sting don't they?"

She sighs again. "You've got a good point." She sits up and slides off her bed. She stands in front of CJ and gives him a soft smile.

He smiles back as she lifts her arms up so CJ to pull down her leggings. He rests her leggings at her mid thighs and stands back up to admire her purple cheetah print panties. "Very nice panties baby."

She giggles and turns her hip to give her butt a little shake, which is followed by a swift slap CJ. "Youch!"

He laughs and rubs where he had slapped, feeling the soft material of her underwear. He gives her another two soft pats. "Alright, bend yourself over the bed and stick that butt out."

She nods and moves to the foot of her bed. She leans over resting her arms on the bed, pushing her butt out and separating her legs.

CJ rubs her butt a little more. "I'm going to give you a little warm up first." He starts to spank her firmly with his hand.

Carly whines and groans softly at the swats. Though the spanking still hurt, she felt more relaxed than other times she's spanked. She didn't feel like she was being punished and that she was just having fun. The spanking felt more sensual.

She continues to whine and bit her lip at the smacks. CJ eventually let's up before he picks up the paddle. "Ready for the main event?"

Carly giggles and wiggles her butt. "As ready as I'll ever be!"

CJ swings the paddle and lands a hard smack on the right cheek.

"Hrn!" Carly groans out at the hard smack. She gets flashbacks from the first time Sam had used it on her and the pain the ensued. The smacks keep coming down on both cheeks as she groans and yelps more. She was more giggly than whiny.

CJ chuckled at her cute giggles and smacks harder. She kicks and wiggles her foot at the harder smacks. CJ stops and rubs her butt. "How's that feel?"

Carly sniffs. "It stings. But it's not too bad."

"Think you're ready to have your panties pulled down?"

Carly giggles. She really didn't want them down, but she knew there was no arguing against it. "Go for it baby."

He grabs her purple panties and tugs them down to meet her leggings. He rubs and admired he pink bottom. Small markings started to form from the leather strap. He picks it back up and rubs small circles around her bottom before he smacks her again.

She yelps at the hard smacks and laughs a little. She slams her fist on the bed and shakes her foot more, trying not to squirm out of place from the spanking. He starts to swing at her thighs which makes her eyes start to water.

CJ wraps his arm around her waist and and starts to wack her hard. "Aaaaaooowww! Ow! Ow! Babe!" She yells out at the rapid fire smacks on her bare behind.

He gives a few more swats before stopping and rubbing her butt. Carly relaxes her tense body into his hold and giggles. She smacks his butt. "You dick!"

"Haha well you were giggling to much. I had to make sure it could get the job done efficiently."

She laughs and smacks his butt again. "Well my ass hurts so yeah it works fine!"

He smacks her two more times with the paddle. "Keep smacking my butt, see what happens."

"Ow! Ow! Okay I'm sorry! Just let me up!"

He lets go of Carly and she stands up and rubs her butt a little. She then turns to CJ, putting her hands on his chest and kisses him. "Thank you for the spanking sir."

He smiles and wraps his arms around her. "Anytime." They start to kiss more as he slides his hand down and rubs her sore bottom.