Breaking In New Resident

A few days had gone by since Carly moved in. She had gotten her furniture placed where she wanted, clothes all put away, and decor put up nicely, feeling more at home. She felt more comfortable being able to wake up next to her boyfriend everyday, coming home to see him after work, and sharing meals with him.

She was standing in the kitchen, washing dishes after dinner. She had on a black shirt with black volleyball shorts on, her typical at home outfit. CJ came to see her, wearing a black shirt with cut off sleeves and blue shorts.

"Almost done washing dishes babe?" He asks her.

She smiles and nods her head. "Yes sir, just about!"

"Good, good" CJ answers. "Don't forget, it's Sunday night too. Your first since you moved in."

She hesitated, but nodded her head again. "Yeah, you're right." She turns her head to look at him with a smile. "So you're going to make it extra special tonight, right?"

CJ smiles back at her. "I guess you could say it'll be extra special. It'll definitely be something you'll remember for a while."

Carly blushes and gets a little nervous.

CJ stands closer to her, kissing her cheek and patting her butt. "You can come upstairs when you're done with this. I'll be waiting for her."

Carly nods "yes sir" she says as he walks away.

She dries her hands after she putting away the remaining dishes, putting the towel away and starts to head to their bedroom, practically dragging her feet.

When she reaches their bedroom, she sees CJ lying on the bed, watching TikToks. He looks up at her and smiles. "All done?"

She nods her head. "Yes sir."

He sits up, sliding over to sit at the edge of the bed. Carly walks over to stand in front of him. She leans down as he slide his hands over her hips and exchange a kiss.

Without further dialogue, Carly lays over his lap, propping her bottom up.

CJ rubs her butt, wrapping his other arm around her waist. "I gotta say, you've been a real good roommate this past week. But it doesn't change how hard I'm going to spank you."

Carly smiles, wiggling her butt slightly. "Someday, I'll be a good enough girl to where you won't need to spank me at all." She giggles slightly.

CJ chuckles. "Yeah, we'll see. You ready baby?"

"Yes sir." Carly replies.

CJ starts off firm, giving her quick hard smacks over her shorts. She whines at the hard smacks, nothing too unfamiliar, but always gets the same reaction out of her. She stares at the floor as she feels her bottom becoming warmer and warmer.

The spanking continues for a few moments, not much dialogue being exchanged as Carly accepts her beating. CJ stops spanking and rubs her bottom. "Alright, go ahead and get these shorts down."

Carly nods, standing up. She loops her thumbs into her shorts pulling them down, revealing her white brief panties with tiny red hearts before lying back down over CJs lap.

CJ rubs her bottom more. "I don't think in the whole time we've been dating, I've seen you ever wear undies like this."

Carly giggles. "Well this is my home now. So I get to wear my comfy undies here now."

CJ smiles. "Well, I'm not one to complain about panties." He resumes the spanking, smacking her butt even harder than before.

Carly gasps after the first few smacks, really starting to feel the heat swelling on her bottom. She whines and curls her toes.