First Attempt

Carly and CJ laid together in his bed, making out sensually. He was the whole package, not only kind and caring, but tall blonde and handsome. They pulled away from the kiss smiling at each others CJs hand on her butt under the covers. The hand on her bottom reminded her of the question she needed to ask, but it still filled her with dread and anxiety.

"CJ.. can I tell you something that's a little, weird?" She asks him.

"You can tell me anything baby, I'm all ears." He says with a big grin.

She smiles softly and looks into his eyes. "Well, since we've started dating, I noticed I've become a bit of a slob. And well, I wasn't like that before..."

"What do you mean by that?" He asks her.

"Well, my room is always a mess now, my car is a mess too. My sleeping schedule is messed up. I feel like I haven't been performing my best at work lately." She begins to dump on him. "I just feel like I'm not as....disciplined as I used to be." Saying the D word made a shiver go down her spine. She felt embarrassed even bringing it up.

"Disciplined? What do you want me to ground you for not cleaning your room young lady?" He said sarcastically, which made Carly giggle.

"No no! Not that. But maybe, another kind of punishment..."

"What do you mean Carly?"

"Well..." she hesitated for a second, not able to easily get the words out. "I used to, well, keep in line before because uh, I was um...because I would get spanked." The dreaded S word flies from her mouth.

"Oh? So you're saying you want a spanking baby?" He says with a bit of a smirk.

"Well, I wouldn't really say I want it. But...I feel like I need to get spanked again to get myself back up to par."

They lay together silently, looking at each other cuddled up against one another. Thought she was afraid of what he might say next, she still felt safe and comforted in his arms.

"I mean I've never given a spanking as a punishment before. But, if you think it'll help you I can definitely try baby."

A wave of relief washes over Carly at the response. But it's quickly followed by another wave of anxiety thinking about getting spanked again.

"Are you sure? You don't have to if you think it's weird.... It's fine..."

"No it's not weird! I mean it's a little weird..." He admits. "No girl has asked me to punish her before haha."

She giggles a little. "Well, I'm a special girl you know."

"Yes you are." He gives her a kiss. "So, naughty girl. Are you ready to be spanked right now?"

She's nervous, but nods her head. "Yes baby. Let's do it." They climb out of bed together. Carly stands up in front of CJ who's now sitting at the edge of the bed.

"So how do you want to do this? Like laying over my lap? Do you want me to pull your pants down?" CJ asks.

"Do this how you want. You're the one spanking me." She says with a little nervous smile.

"Well, I would absolutely love to see what panties you're wearing tonight." They both chuckle and CJ starts to pull down her sweatpants. This isn't the first time CJ has undressed Carly, but this time it felt different. A little frightening and embarrassing making her blush. When her pants are pulled down her maroon panties are displayed. "Oh I like these. How about you lay over my lap? However makes you comfortable.

Carly nods her head and lays over CJs lap, propping her butt up. She's nervous when she feels his hand start rubbing her butt, but comforted by the feeling as well.

He starts to give her light smacks over her panties. She jumps at first at the sudden smack, but relaxes as they keep coming down. He gives a few more smacks before asking "is that too hard."

"You can go harder, I can take a hit." She says, sort of playfully.

He starts to spank harder, not as hard as she's used to but enough to feel a light sting after each hit. She can tell that CJ is becoming more comfortable and consistent with how he is spanking. He smacks her for a while longer, leaving a light stinging feeling on her butt before he stops and rubs her more.

"You doing okay?" He asks her.

She wiggles her butt a little. "It hurts a little, but I'm doing okay!"

"You think you want your panties down now?"

"If you think they need to come down." She tells him, wiggling her butt more. She feels him peeling her panties off down to her knees.

"Your butt is getting pink. You ready for more?"

"Yes sir." She says instinctively. Those two words seem to roll off the tongue when she's in this position.

CJ resumes spanking her, going a little harder now. The spankings start to hurt more over her bare bottom, but still not as bad as she's used to. "You're going to clean your room after this right?" CJ begins to scold her.

"Y-yes sir!" She says between smacks, really starting to feel the punishment now between the spankings and scolding. The spanking goes on a little longer. Carly begins to feel a good burn on her bottom and even starts to whine a little.

He finally stops and rubs her butt. "Well, I hope this taught you a lesson."

She nods her head. It was a light spanking, but she felt motivated again to go home and straighten up her room.

CJ allows her to stand up and they hug, before Carly pulls her undies and sweats back up.