Help From A Friend

A couple weeks had gone by and Carly had gotten a handful of butt whoopings from CJ at this point. She was happy that this was a part of her life again, but she felt like CJ was still holding back a bit and wasn't really giving her the punishment she needed. So tonight was going to be an interesting experience.

CJ and Sam had met many times before and got along well. But CJ wasn't aware that Sam was the one who used to spank her before they started dating. He was a little shocked at the news, but after understanding how effective it was to her he was more okay with it.

Carly had talked to Sam and CJ about how even though she's being spanked again, she doesn't feel that it's as effective as it used to be and maybe Sam can give CJ a few pointers. CJ was a little skeptical about the idea, and even more shocked that it was a weekly occurrence. But after some convincing they both agreed that they both care about what's the best for me and to do it.

- - -

Sam showed up to CJs apartment for dinner and CJ goes to shake his hand and greet him. "So, you're tell me how to beat my girls ass huh?" He says with a chuckle.

Sam laughs. "Haha it seems that way. Hopefully it's okay with you and isn't too weird."

"Well I decided to date a weird girl, I guess it's a part of the package deal haha. I know you're a good friend to her, so I guess I can trust you as well."

They have a little more banter as Carly comes into the living room to give Sam a hug. "Thanks for coming! Sorry dinner will be delivered a little bit late, I forgot to order it earlier and there's a bit of a wait."

Sam smiles at her. "It's okay. I think the spare time is actually a good opportunity to go over what we talked about."

Carly blushed. "Y-yeah I guess so."

Sam puts his hands on his hips. "So what were you doing to where you couldn't order dinner on time, Carly?"

"Oh, uh." Carly stuttered, not expecting to be scolding so soon. "I-I don't know. I just didn't think it through I guess."

"Well you knew that I'd be coming over and that I'd be hungry when I got here didn't you?"

"Y-yeah I guess so." She looks down at her feet bashfully. CJ walks over and sits on the end of the couch and becomes an observer.

"Well since I have to wait now, I think now's not only a good time to teach your boyfriend how to punish you, but to actually punish you for not properly managing time and being prepared. Don't you think?"

She rubs her hands together before throwing them down to her sides. "Come on Sam! At least let me eat first before you spank me!"

"Oh I would've loved to! But there's no food here yet is there?"

Fuck. He had a good point. "Nooo, I guess you're right."

"Now don't you think you deserve me and CJ an apology?"

"I'm, I'm sorry baby, and Sam. I feel bad for not having dinner ready on time."

"Attagirl. Now let's get your spanking over with."

She nods her head and walks to the couch with Sam. He sits down on the couch and Carly lays over his lap with her jeans on, bottom facing CJ.

Sam rubs her bottom and turns to CJ. "Now if she's wearing pants, I'll usually start spanking her over them before her underwear and bare butt. That way she can get warmed up, and it embarrasses her more."

Carly can hear CJ snicker a little at the last comment. She felt so embarrassed being talked about and used as a subject. Even more embarrassed that her best friend was about to punish her in front of her boyfriend. Embarrassment aside, she enjoyed the familiar feeling of being over Sam's lap, preparing for another feeling she used to be familiar with.