Texting and Driving

It was Sunday, which means it was punishment day. Carly was nervously washing dishes after dinner, knowing what she's in for.

Earlier this week, Carly had gotten in trouble for texting and driving while coming over to CJs apartment. She was only met with a few hard swats when she came through the door, but was promised an ass beating on punishment day. She had no idea what she was in for, but could feel heat on her bottom in anticipation of what's to come.

She dries her hands off after washing the last plate as CJ comes around the corner. "You all done in here?"

Carly nods. "Yes sir."

"Good. Let's head upstairs." CJ takes her hand and guides her upstairs. He was very quiet and short with her during dinner. She felt ashamed knowing she had let him down like that.

They walk into the bedroom and the door closes behind them. Carly looks at the bed and sees the wooden spoon resting in the middle. Ah shit... She was hoping she's never have to see that in here.

CJ sits down on the bed and stands Carly in front of him, in her loose tshirt and leggings. He rests his hands on her hips, rubbing his fingers up and down. "As I told you earlier this week, I am very disappointed about you texting and driving. You should know better than that."

Carly softly nods her head, not wanting to say anything to interrupt him.

"And I also told you that you'd be getting a punishment for it tonight. Which is what this is for." He holds up the wooden spoon. "Understood?"

Carly whines. "But CJ, babe I don't want the spoon." She pouts.

"You should have thought about that before you decided to start texting me while you were driving. Now I don't want anymore talk back about it."

"Hmm, yes sir." She says bashfully.

CJ raises her shirt and slips his hand into her leggings. He then pulls them down, met by a pair of black cheeky panties. He pulls her leggings all the way down to her ankles. Carly steps to the side and lays across his lap.

CJ rubs her bottom before he starts to spank her hard. She immediately starts whining at the hard slaps. The guilt mixed with the pain makes her eyes start to water up.

She starts to squirm, but CJ wraps his arm around her waist to hold her still as he brought down fire on her bottom. He spanks up and down her butt and thighs, painting them red.

"I am so disappointed in you Carly." He scolded her.

"I know, I'm sorry sir." She cries out.

CJ stops briefly and yanks down her panties. They drop down to her ankles and he resumes spanking.

Carly begins to sob softly, resisting the urge to reach back and block his shots. She jolts forward at every hard spank that lands down on her bare butt.

After a few moments of spanking, CJ stops again to rub her bum. "Starting to feel sorry yet?"

Carly sniffles. "Yes sir."

"Well you're going to feel really sorry soon." He picks up the spoon. "I'm going to make sure this doesn't happen again." He pats her bottom with the spoon

Carly jumps at the feeling of the wooden implement against her bare cheek. She then begins to wail when he starts to spank her with it. The sharp concentrated stings hurt more than the first time he used it on her. Last time it was more of a fun sting, but now that she was getting punished with it, it became to feel nearly unbearable.

Her bottom becomes a brighter red as he beats her with the spoon. CJ can hardly contain her with as much as she begins to squirm from the swats. She reaches her hand back to try to block her butt. CJ grabs her wrist and slaps her palm with the spoon.

"Ow!" She screams out.

"Do not try to block me again, you hear me?"

Carly weeps and plants her hands on the floor. "Yes sir."

CJ continues spanking her, landing slower harder swats to makes Carley weep out loudly.

Small marks begin to form on her tan and red tush. CJ lands a few more hard smacks before setting the spoon down and rubbing her butt. "We're all done baby."

Carly continues to sob as she lays over his lap. "Thank you for the spanking sir. I'm so so sorry!"

He comforts her and rubs her stingy bottom for a bit. He then makes her stand up and stand in the corner for a few moments.

Carly stands with her nose in the wall, continuously whimpering and sniffing. She continued to feel guilt wash over her and regrets texting and driving.

"Alright come here." CJ says. Carly comes from the corner and hugs him tightly. They hug for a bit before he allows her to pull her panties back on. She kicks off her leggings from her ankles and lays with CJ in bed. They cuddle together while CJ rubs her warm bottom.