one

"have you ever even kissed someone?" yangyang teased donghyuck, as he sat opposite on his boyfriend's - renjun's - bed.

donghyuck had been pining about an attractive guy he'd seen while getting food earlier in the day. obviously yangyang had to be there whilst he told his best friend about it.

"no, yangyang. i haven't," donghyuck admitted, throwing his hands in the air, "is that what you wanted to hear!?"

yangyang giggled, as renjun rolled his eyes and teasingly put a pillow to his face, pushing him to the side.

"do you want to kiss someone? i think you should start dating, y'know..." renjun spoke, making donghyuck show displeasure in his expression, "you seem bored nowadays."

"i'm not bored, jun. i'm busy. i have a comeback in a week, i am very far from bored," he responded, an offended tone in his voice, "but kissing someone wouldn't be too bad."

"kiss me!" yangyang giggled childishly, sitting up again and launching himself towards the bed donghyuck was sat on, only to be stopped by renjun's arm infront of his stomach.

"mm.. i dont think your boyfriend would be too happy with that," he sighed, laying on the bed, on his back, "i dont know how to kiss. i've left it too late, and now i'm never gonna be able to kiss anyone!"

the two others in the room watched as the korean flailed his arms in the air in frustration.

"it's rare i'm nice to you, but if it makes you feel any better, i hadn't kissed anyone either until renjun..." yangyang spoke, "which was only a year ago."

"mm. i was a whore in school, sorry. can't relate.." renjun said sarcastically, making donghyuck cackle.

"art students can't be whores baby..." donghyuck smiled, laying on his side.

renjun smiled, looking away to hide his laughter before shaking his head, "find someone to kiss... ask mark-hyung! he'll kiss anyone offering."

donghyuck's eyes widened, as if renjun had actually suggested that.

donghyuck used to like mark, back when they were young teens. he'd been rejected, as mark thought he was straight back then.

since those times, mark had come to terms, and figured out his identity, but the feelings for him that donghyuck felt had disappeared, and they'd remained close friends.

"can confirm. he will." yangyang nodded, only to receive a confused face from his lover.

"i'll... ignore that.." he shook his head, pushing yangyang back down onto his bed, "just... yeah.. i dunno. just find someone you trust."

"do you still like mark?" yangyang asked, still laid behind renjun, so he was slightly muffled.

"damn, you two really want me to kiss mark huh?" donghyuck chuckled, "no, not anymore. he's lame."

renjun scoffed. donghyuck was easy to read. he knew the boy still had slight emotions towards the canadian.

neocity

yangyang: hi can one of you kiss hyuck thank u goodnight boys good luck 127 4 next week bcs im never talking here again it's scary bye

johnny: will pass

ten: no thank you sorry

jaemin: LOLLLLL BITCHLESS

jisung: eww

kun: why?!,!?

doyoung: aaaabsolutely not

taeil: 😦😦 uh

yuta: WHAT

mark: bet where's he at?

xiaojun: bit gay

jaehyun: please 😭😭😭

chenle: what the fuck

-

"YANGYANG?!" donghyuck shouted after getting out of the shower.

-

neocity

chenle: update : donghyuck is shouting at yangyang.